Random Pictures Thread

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And here is todays random picture.

Ill wait for the comments that it cant tow a 5wheel as good as your f350

Or that racing the baja isnt nearly as fun as doing dishes at home with the wife 😂

20211127_081907.jpg

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And here is todays random picture.

Ill wait for the comments that it cant tow a 5wheel as good as your f350

Or that racing the baja isnt nearly as fun as doing dishes at home with the wife

View attachment 248101

Now I’ve always wanted to do that, racing baja would be a once in a lifetime type experience for me, even to be involved with just the chase crew, but I’d rather do it in a full custom turbo sxs, Can Am x3 or Poo pro xp

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Now I’ve always wanted to do that, racing baja would be a once in a lifetime type experience for me, even to be involved with just the chase crew, but I’d rather do it in a full custom turbo sxs, Can Am x3 or Poo pro xp
Forsure, who would want to race in a million dollar trophy truck when you could do it in a sxs lol

Keep em coming 🤣

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Forsure, who would want to race in a million dollar trophy truck when you could do it in a sxs lol

Keep em coming

Just more what I’m interested in and a more realistic thought. Million dollar trophy truck is way too far fetched for me but a fully custom sxs class option has a better chance lol, still a small chance but the chance is there .

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just more what I’m interested in and a more realistic thought. Million dollar trophy truck is way too far fetched for me but a fully custom sxs class option has a better chance lol, still a small chance but the chance is there .
Yes a sxs is more realistic. But a trophy truck will go 150mph + and if youre gonna dream about stuff in the random pic thread might as well go big!

But i would definitely settle on baja 1000 in a turbo rzr!"

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes a sxs is more realistic. But a trophy truck will go 150mph + and if youre gonna dream about stuff in the random pic thread might as well go big!

But i would definitely settle on baja 1000 in a turbo rzr!"
But wouldn’t you rather win with a Can Am Maverick then just compete with the Razor? Lol

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
I dono, I like my job and I have a hella of lawn, nothings more extreme then sitting on the porch sippin a cold one while the wife mows the lawn.
you want to talk about ballzy.
I remember you posting a picture of your wife mowing the lawn a few years back. Took me quite awhile to find it but I persevered!!!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1369406468.318725.jpg

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got to ride in a Fox race prepped Ford Raptor in the desert outside vegas. Was one of the best things I've got to do.
Driver was pinning it catching air and we had 6 demo carbon fiber bicycles on the tailgate worth about a $100k. He gave no fucks lol

Top Bottom