Random Acts of Kindness

mudd kitty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good to know!!! :)

LOL My mom told me that!! And she would know:d

So Guilty pleasure's hey I have way to many. I love fat fawk food...im a fat fawk!! I smoke drink and fawk as much as I can. I like to sleep in and will be late for work as much as possible. Pretty much would rather play then work but don't mind the work while playing. LIFE IS GOOD!!!!! :beer::d
And heavy Metal concerts:d just got back from SOAD!!! And still cant hear right............huh???

BrownEyes420

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

So Guilty pleasure's hey I have way to many. I love fat fawk food...im a fat fawk!! I smoke drink and fawk as much as I can. I like to sleep in and will be late for work as much as possible. Pretty much would rather play then work but don't mind the work while playing. LIFE IS GOOD!!!!! :beer::d
And heavy Metal concerts:d just got back from SOAD!!! And still cant hear right............huh???

RIGHT ON!!!! :agree: :beer: :party: :party2: :rolling:

mudd kitty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
===== QUOTE mudd kitty ====

===== /QUOTE ====

RIGHT ON!!!! :agree: :beer: :party: :party2: :rolling:

Hahahaha I just realized that this is not the guilty pleasures thread!! Lol my bad!!! I did not do any acts of kindness this week!!

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nope sharing drugs is also considered trafficking. Just so you know:beer:
Dont use that excuse in court;)

Hahahaha I just realized that this is not the guilty pleasures thread!! Lol my bad!!! I did not do any acts of kindness this week!!

yes you did! you gave me good advise.....and didnt charge like my lawyer! lol

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well I just received a RAOK. Modman said I weigh 100lbs! Made my day! :D

Work2Ride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Hahahahaha, fawk yeah.

mudd kitty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well I just received a RAOK. Modman said I weigh 100lbs! Made my day! :D

Lol seriously u can't weigh much more then that!! Ur funny!! What do u weight? A whooping 115??? Lol

And this morning I avoided doing 60km through a puddle to save a man from getting soaked!! I know...... U don't have to tell me...... I'm awesome!! Lol but it took some serious will power cause it was a pretty sweet opportunity and the guy is kind of a douche!

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lol seriously u can't weigh much more then that!! Ur funny!! What do u weight? A whooping 115??? Lol

And this morning I avoided doing 60km through a puddle to save a man from getting soaked!! I know...... U don't have to tell me...... I'm awesome!! Lol but it took some serious will power cause it was a pretty sweet opportunity and the guy is kind of a douche!

well that is a random act of kindness for sure then. Especially if he has D bag status!

mudd kitty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Posted from my BlackBerry using http://www.BerryBlab.com

===== /QUOTE ====

well that is a random act of kindness for sure then. Especially if he has D bag status!

Thanks Rowdy :D I knew someone had to see it my way.

BrownEyes420

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

And this morning I avoided doing 60km through a puddle to save a man from getting soaked!! I know...... U don't have to tell me...... I'm awesome!! Lol but it took some serious will power cause it was a pretty sweet opportunity and the guy is kind of a douche! QUOTE]

Definitely KINDNESS!!!

mudd kitty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

And this morning I avoided doing 60km through a puddle to save a man from getting soaked!! I know...... U don't have to tell me...... I'm awesome!! Lol but it took some serious will power cause it was a pretty sweet opportunity and the guy is kind of a douche! QUOTE]

Definitely KINDNESS!!!

LMAO!!! At its finest hey!! Lol we all are good and kind in our own special ways :)

FTBeaver

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well today my RAOK was relieving people of old junk and actually paying them for it. Went shopping in Lloydminster today and ended up driving the wife all over town to about 2 dozen garage sales. The wife ended up getting some antiques dirt cheap to use as props for her photo studio. Now I am trying to find info online to see if maybe they are worth a fortune.

Also at Staples I was checking out the BlackBerry Playbook on display and when I opened the one window I seen some girl had logged into her Facebook and left it open. I logged out so no one could mess with her account.

PINKalicious

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When someone tells you your beautiful not just on the outside but on the inside too! The feeling is priceless!

And when my clients bring me a FV from tim's happened twice this week!!!

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
got call to do a quote on a yard......big yard.....I saw a tractor sitting there.....the guy said it just died and will not crank over.......he put a new battery in it and still nothing.......I said I will get it running for ya.......he looked at me like I was crazy.......he said why would you get it running for me and loose a job cutting my grass......I said because.......so tractor is running.......he is selling it and getting me to do his yard year round now! lol

win win! any one want to buy a couple year old tractor with mower and bagger?

MATTIAC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well all the clothes the wife and I have collected to send to mexico over the last couple months, we will now be sending to slave lake resisdents when we find the right place to send them. got until october to collect again for the mexicans

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dunno if this counts, but was at Mark's work warehouse bill seemed kinda cheap, didn't think much of it though get out to my vehicle and notice I didn't get charged for two items. Went back in, he was pretty grateful I came back, was $60 worth of stuff, gave me an extra $10 off.

Not a big deal but probably would of ruined his day when he found out because i've heard some places the cashier would be stuck paying for it.

Wouldn't feel right not going back, wasn't a hard decision!

Last edited:

MATTIAC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was at safeway once buying some tenderlOin. Looked at the 8-10 packages out on display. All of them were in the 100 dollar price range on sale for 2-3 dollars. Found it very odd. So instead of buying them all at the price i showed the butcher and he says the price label machine must of screwed up and thanks me and gave me my two packs for that 2-3 dollar price instead of the 25-30 dollars they should of been

Last edited:
Top Bottom