Random Acts of Kindness

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well I figured she'd start with the worst one so the others can't be that bad.

Or maybe it is the only one :beer: :beer:

MATTIAC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
was grocery shoppin today, went by the water fill station and a old lady couldnt open the cap, so i asked her If I can, the she said it sure is nice having strong boys like you around! hahaha

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had one happen to me today... a year ago the trany in my truck went so i had it fixed...this week it was acting up would not get out of 2nd gear so i had it towed back to the shop, they just called me and told me it was burned up...another $2000 im thinking...nope they put a new one in at no cost! I almost cried! what a Blessing!

blessing no!!!!...it is called warranty! lol I sure hope it would be free!

Last edited:

PINKalicious

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lo-cost automatic on 82, my dad is a retired mechanic and he used to work with the owner. i have sent many of my clients to them as well Carlos and his son Jason are great helpful guys.

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The warranty was only for a year so they did not have too. None the less I did not have to pay again which is a blessing to me. Great guys do deal with as well.

sorry I thought the tranny was a year or maybe 13 months old......how time flies when your having fun! tranny should have out lasted the truck once it is build right!......but good for them for rebuilding the burnt out part.......next month the other part will let loose.......

PINKalicious

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sorry I thought the tranny was a year or maybe 13 months old......how time flies when your having fun! tranny should have out lasted the truck once it is build right!......but good for them for rebuilding the burnt out part.......next month the other part will let loose.......
ya no but i am glad it is fixed it seems like i just sent it in hey?! ...time does go by too fast:(, nothing should break on it now i had to do the breaks as well. money gone everywhere.

be nice! I like free stuff!
yup mike free is good but that is what you get when you have honest guys helping with great customer service... i didn't even have to bat my lashes at anyone lol.;) got your sled ready to go? mine is!!!

modmanmike

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya no but i am glad it is fixed it seems like i just sent it in hey?! ...time does go by too fast:(, nothing should break on it now i had to do the breaks as well. money gone everywhere.

yup mike free is good but that is what you get when you have honest guys helping with great customer service... i didn't even have to bat my lashes at anyone lol.;) got your sled ready to go? mine is!!!

just need to get the exhaust put back in when i get home. simple stuff.

Stompin Tom

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I let my dog out for a pee tonight. Thats a double random act of kindness. The dog gets relief and my wife doesnt have to clean up the mess that would have been there if I didnt let him out.

A win win.

Top Bottom