Quitting

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Sounds like you are on a mission Doug. Good to hear and keep up the great work! I am sure, there will be times that you fall of the wagon but get right back up there again and keep on trucking.

To Mike, awesome! $3 for a cigar..........holy crap batman......:dance:

Troy, hang in there dude. Life will get better and another summer will come and go and we will be sledding again!

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
I won't give up now. And your right Fernie. If you have a slip just think why you did and try to do something else.

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Thanks all :D

Today is day 5 of no smoking and day 2 of not wearing the patch (I didn't put one on this morning on purpose). I feel GREAT...... I had a 15 sec thought about having a smoke today, but it was gone right after that. I am done with smoking and the patch!!!
I'll keep one in my truck as security blanket, but highly doubt I'll ever wear one again.

gates559

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Way to go, quitting the patch was a great idea. You just got to drive it in your head that you are not weak and wont give in. You dont need any thing besides will power to quit!

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Well....... the wheels fell off the bus today, but tomorrow is another day to put them back on

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'm going to keep trying and now I know I shouldn't have stopped the patch so quick. Also thinking about getting Champex

Sent by my thumbs

john s

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Trashy I would try laser therapy as I've said I went from a pack and a half. To 0 in one day I didn't even want one I lasted over a month but my wife smokes and it just got to me in the end. I think they should ban smoking all together it must be as hard as crack to get off.

Sent from my iPhone while wishing the snow was gone so I can go dirt biking.

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Nobody likes a quitter, unless it's quitting cigarettes.

I had a good week, last week of no smoking. But pulling the patch didn't work for me :( 27 years of smoking is hard to give up. I will try again tomorrow, but not tonight.

john s

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I understand 27 years of habit to break is f ing hard you can do it though one day at a time

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I understand 27 years of habit to break is f ing hard you can do it though one day at a time

John.... I bet you 200 bucks, that you can't quit smoking for 30 days. This is incentive for both of us ;)

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The Champix worked for me. Give it a shot and try everything if you have too !!'

john s

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
John.... I bet you 200 bucks, that you can't quit smoking for 30 days. This is incentive for both of us ;)

I can't take that bet I would loose lol you can do it.

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Trashy I would try laser therapy as I've said I went from a pack and a half. To 0 in one day I didn't even want one I lasted over a month but my wife smokes and it just got to me in the end. I think they should ban smoking all together it must be as hard as crack to get off.

I have done laser **** too many times, to say it doesn't work. Using your wife as a scape goat doesn't work either :D

john s

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for thinking if me but I have bigger demons to sort out before smoking one day we should sit by a fire and put the world to rights.

Top Bottom