Putin Runs Again

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Screenshot_20240409_152504_Instagram.jpg

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ukraine and all the supporting countries could have ended this war but they continue with it. Gotta ask why?
Follow the money. It's making some people very very wealthy at the expense of the Ukrainian, Canadian and American citizens.
That's your position? If a country gets invaded for no reason, they should just sue for peace and give up as much land as the invader wants? I have a very difficult time believing you would ever apply thinking to your own situation. It sounds very hypocritical and without sound basis.

And as mentioned by another person here, the first time Russia did this 10 years ago, Ukraine gave up and Russia kept the invaded land. Now you want Ukraine to bring out the same playbook?

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree but what is left of your country after?
Is it better to fight than giving up a portion that may not want to be part of it anyway?
This war and the Israel/Palestine conflict has divided people in many countries.
I think all this is to create mass conflict in the western world so governments can bring in major military actions against their own people. The end result is dictatorships.
You seem to be implying that part of Ukraine didn't want to be part of Ukraine. We can argue and disagree about what is propaganda vs truth any time someone holds something to be true. I won't try to convince you here, but let's just say I think you are spouting the propaganda line.

You think hundreds of thousands of Ukrainians are dying in a multi-year war on their own territory because western governments are furthering a push to re-shape their own populations with propaganda? The hubris in that position is off the charts. I hate to break it to you, but what you and your neighbor like isn't that important to anyone - much less the Ukrainians and Russians.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How do you know what the Ukrainian people want?
The majority of our citizens have stated they don't want carbon tax yet the Liberals still put it in. Governments these days do what's good for themselves.
Zelensky and his government officials seem to be doing pretty good personally from this war at the expense of the men in the country. There won't be much of a true Ukrainian population after this ch!t show is over with Only women left.
From what I understand Russia only wants part of Ukraine that is mainly Russian speaking people, maybe I'm wrong.
Back to your question,
If Canada was a perfect country with no government ch!t show them I would fight. But honestly that will never happen so it's a hypothetical answer to a hypothetical question.
If they only want part of Ukraine why did they keep moving west from the eastern area they say want to be part of Russia?

jcjc1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How do you know what the Ukrainian people want?
The majority of our citizens have stated they don't want carbon tax yet the Liberals still put it in. Governments these days do what's good for themselves.
Zelensky and his government officials seem to be doing pretty good personally from this war at the expense of the men in the country. There won't be much of a true Ukrainian population after this ch!t show is over with Only women left.
From what I understand Russia only wants part of Ukraine that is mainly Russian speaking people, maybe I'm wrong.
Back to your question,
If Canada was a perfect country with no government ch!t show them I would fight. But honestly that will never happen so it's a hypothetical answer to a hypothetical question.
Basically what adamg said in post 64. There would have been no need for a war. Ukraine would have already gone back into the fold.
Just from a common sense perspective, where’s all the mass protests or civilian uprisings whether in Ukraine or abroad by Ukrainians to rejoin Russia? There aren’t any.

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Follow our moron into battle ....one screw up after the other. Maybe we can find some more nazi war criminals to give standing ovations to.

Last edited:

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree but what is left of your country after?
Is it better to fight than giving up a portion that may not want to be part of it anyway?
This war and the Israel/Palestine conflict has divided people in many countries.
I think all this is to create mass conflict in the western world so governments can bring in major military actions against their own people. The end result is dictatorships.

If there was no retaliation Putin would have taken all of Ukraine, would he have stopped after that? Or would he have carried on to the next country?

I'm really thankful the young men in 1910 and 1940 didn't share your opinion.

Neville Chamberlain tried your tactic with Hitler, piece by piece he let Hitler conquer Europe until nothing short of a global war would force him out.

"Those who forget history are destined to repeat it".

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well Putins invasion failed if his plan was to keep NATO off his doorstep. Countries are lining up to join now. Sweden and Finland are now in. Blinken said Ukraine will be allowed to join NATO in the future.

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well Putins invasion failed if his plan was to keep NATO off his doorstep. Countries are lining up to join now. Sweden and Finland are now in. Blinken said Ukraine will be allowed to join NATO in the future.
Western nations are building a bigger gang to run more territory. Govts would like us to believe NATO is like Star Wars. Good against Evil. It’s more like evil against the weak and all about money/power. Global corporate takeover

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Western nations are building a bigger gang to run more territory. Govts would like us to believe NATO is like Star Wars. Good against Evil. It’s more like evil against the weak and all about money/power. Global corporate takeover
I prefer the North Atlantic Treaty Organization version. I don’t feel NATO is designed to take over world corporations. It’s there to create a united union of countries against oppressors like the old Soviet Union and China. If everyone pulls their weight it’s a deterrent to another world war.

Top Bottom