Putin Runs Again

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You haven't blocked these members yet, snopro? I recommend blocking them.

Putin is a monster. Ruining his country, other countries (most obviously Ukraine at the moment, but numerous other ones in his reign including Georgia and Chechnya), and so many lives on all sides.
I’m good Adam. It’s always good to hear the other side even if you don’t agree with them. It surprises me the amount of peeps on here that think Putin is saving the world. He’s the ruler of a communist country that hates democracy’s like where we live. I’m the first to admit we are getting closer to communism under the current liberal government yet they don’t like the Turd because of that? You either like communism or you don’t? They appear to like it as long as it’s Putin leading. Maybe they have a thing for leaders that ride horses bareback? Lmao. Anywho there was lying going on in the media long before Covid. We all know that. Covid lockdowns werent started by the media. It was started by governments and the media passed on the bad news per the governments instruction. Take your frustration out on Trudeau and Biden and Macron and even Putin and Xhing. They started the narrative. Now let’s get back to talking about Putin trying to kill or maim as many Ukrainians as humanely possible. Bitter bitter little man in the Kremlin isn’t he.

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Block away sheep. I can understand how questioning the current narrative can be scary. But for God sakes, have some self respect enough to not trust the same people that lie to you over and over again. It's kinda sad

They never lie, they might lean to one side, but never lie.

jcjc1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
60 Minutes last night. Had no idea there was such a thing as petal mines. 6oz of explosive is enough to take your leg. Arms manufacturers are ruthless. Same color as grass
russia used them during their afghan war back in the 80's. kids got maimed/killed because they're brightly colored and don't look dangerous.
ukraine is now one of if not the most mined countries in the world. that's not even counting all the UXO or unexploded ordnance.

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I’m good Adam. It’s always good to hear the other side even if you don’t agree with them. It surprises me the amount of peeps on here that think Putin is saving the world. He’s the ruler of a communist country that hates democracy’s like where we live. I’m the first to admit we are getting closer to communism under the current liberal government yet they don’t like the Turd because of that? You either like communism or you don’t? They appear to like it as long as it’s Putin leading. Maybe they have a thing for leaders that ride horses bareback? Lmao. Anywho there was lying going on in the media long before Covid. We all know that. Covid lockdowns werent started by the media. It was started by governments and the media passed on the bad news per the governments instruction. Take your frustration out on Trudeau and Biden and Macron and even Putin and Xhing. They started the narrative. Now let’s get back to talking about Putin trying to kill or maim as many Ukrainians as humanely possible. Bitter bitter little man in the Kremlin isn’t he.
Ukraine and all the supporting countries could have ended this war but they continue with it. Gotta ask why?
Follow the money. It's making some people very very wealthy at the expense of the Ukrainian, Canadian and American citizens.

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ukraine and all the supporting countries could have ended this war but they continue with it. Gotta ask why?
Follow the money. It's making some people very very wealthy at the expense of the Ukrainian, Canadian and American citizens.

At what point does a war need to be fought to stop a dictator that thinks he can redraw his own borders every 8 years?

Georgia 2008
Crimea 2014
Ukraine 2022

Clearly ending the war for the sake of ending the war didn't work the last 2 times. You can't stop a bully by giving him what he wants.

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When the turd gets his billion dollar AI program working, he will fill you in to what is the truth and what is not. Up until now you can still manage to wade through the censorship BS if you are diligent enough and willing to listen to both sides. If not... well you're just a propaganda puppet requrgitating what the rich A-holes tell you to.

Last edited:

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I really don’t understand the love for Putin in this war. Anyone that has read his book knows he wants to reunify the old Soviet Union so that they can be a threat to the US as a superpower once again. He has made that blatantly clear. This guy has many fooled with his calm demeanour and putting blame for all his problems on the west. There may be some truth to his words but remember…. He used to head the KGB and his whole life he has been trained in disinformation and deception. It’s working on some.

jcjc1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so if the US invaded your country you'd just roll over and take it?

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
At what point does a war need to be fought to stop a dictator that thinks he can redraw his own borders every 8 years?

Georgia 2008
Crimea 2014
Ukraine 2022

Clearly ending the war for the sake of ending the war didn't work the last 2 times. You can't stop a bully by giving him what he wants.
I agree but what is left of your country after?
Is it better to fight than giving up a portion that may not want to be part of it anyway?
This war and the Israel/Palestine conflict has divided people in many countries.
I think all this is to create mass conflict in the western world so governments can bring in major military actions against their own people. The end result is dictatorships.

jcjc1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That really depends on the reason for invading. If it happened under a US government that aligned with my views then yes. phuk our current government and the royal family pedafiles, they do not give 2 shits about my views.
The overwhelming majority of Ukrainians aren’t for the invasion, hence why they’re fighting back. if the canadian gov’t weren’t the ch!t show it is and aligned with your worldview, would you fight back is what I was asking/in general in other words.
If the Ukes were all about being part of Russia then there woulda been no need to invade and destroy the ch!t out of everything.
the “3 day specmil op” woulda been just that.

Last edited:

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The overwhelming majority of Ukrainians aren’t for the invasion, hence why they’re fighting back. if the canadian gov’t weren’t the ch!t show it is and aligned with your worldview, would you fight back is what I was asking/in general in other words.
If the Ukes were all about being part of Russia then there woulda been no need to invade and destroy the ch!t out of everything.
the “3 day specmil op” woulda been just that.
How do you know what the Ukrainian people want?
The majority of our citizens have stated they don't want carbon tax yet the Liberals still put it in. Governments these days do what's good for themselves.
Zelensky and his government officials seem to be doing pretty good personally from this war at the expense of the men in the country. There won't be much of a true Ukrainian population after this ch!t show is over with Only women left.
From what I understand Russia only wants part of Ukraine that is mainly Russian speaking people, maybe I'm wrong.
Back to your question,
If Canada was a perfect country with no government ch!t show them I would fight. But honestly that will never happen so it's a hypothetical answer to a hypothetical question.

Chump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Zelensky was installed by the cia. He is Not a legitimate government. Like I'm sure we'll find out about ours and the US elections, they've all been stolen.

Chump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Top Bottom