pro rmk help!

yammyboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
your best bet would probably be the trottle positioning sensor if the cable is to tight the sled will thinkthe throttle is open so when you start it it shuts off instead of taking off threw your garage door, it doesnt have to be open by much at all. lossen it off and start it

dirtbiker77

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thanks for all the help guys sounds like its my cable ill giver er a shot in about a half hour here and all get back to you guys. really appriciate all the help.

dirtbiker77

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Alright guys. It was the cable! Was way to tight. I must have ran it a different way. Thanks to everyone that helped. Only thing j need to know now is what rpm should it idle at.

dirtbiker77

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh ok I have it loosened all the way and it idles perfect now at the 2000 or so mark. Just want to know what it is suppose to idle at so I can adjust the throttle bodies

RUDY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
-/+200...
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1353370872.067812.jpg

dirtbiker77

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sled runs like a champ now. thanks everyone that helped me out. after first starting its 2000 then warms up and drops down to 1700-1800. thanks

Barker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was going to say I'm surprised no one said buy a doo.. But just went through all the post and low and behold there are doo riders that are jack a$$e$ too, but have too hand it to ya if this was in the doo section the 2nd post would of been buy pro! I guess they can hold off to the 2nd page not bad! Lol!

dirtbiker77

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
im not brand loyal by any means i buy a sled that looks and feels to what i want. loved my doo but i have a feeling that this poo will be to my liking. yet to ride this sled even. here she is all finished up

Attachments

• IMG_0617.jpg
    IMG_0617.jpg
    218.1 KB · Views: 88

Barker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
im not brand loyal by any means i buy a sled that looks and feels to what i want. loved my doo but i have a feeling that this poo will be to my liking. yet to ride this sled even. here she is all finished up
looks like a rev! Lol any thing stock on that thing? Looks good!

Dazzler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sled runs like a champ now. thanks everyone that helped me out. after first starting its 2000 then warms up and drops down to 1700-1800. thanks

dirtbiker, if it took a fair bit to adjust the throttle, do a double check that the throttle cable ends are in there proper place (mostly on the thumb or flipper end) as it should not really go out of adjustment just by taking off, raising or adjusting the bars.... also it may not hurt to lift or support the track off the ground and while at an idle, turn the bars all the way left and right to ensure it does not pull on the throttle cable!!! Just a thought!!

Top Bottom