Pre-runner bar

SAVAGE420

Reaction score
Website
www.bansheehq.com
So im looking at getting a pre-runner (bar). i just wondering what my options are i drive an 02 2500HD sierra with a 3" body lift. A question i have is, how and where will the pre-runner bar mount up as i was lookin at a bull bar and they mount to the frame and they look kinda gay with a body lift because they sit 3 inches lower than the bumper with a huge gap in there. Right now my bumpers have been raised with the Body lift to fill in the gaps but how would i go about mounting the pre runner to sit and look right? I geuss i would have to take the truck and bar to a guy a get him to fab me something up...easy job or no?
Hope you understand what i meen:D

I want somethingsorta like this...

4_1.jpg - Image - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
0997.jpg - Image - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
FT_DG_GM.jpg - Image - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I really like the FabTech one, just not blue.
Also where can i get one in bc or alberta?

xtremegriz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The second pic looks like it bolts to the bumper, so it should work on your truck. Just don't expect it to take an impact like a bullbar. Prerunner bars are more for show. my:twocents:

SAVAGE420

Reaction score
Website
www.bansheehq.com
The second pic looks like it bolts to the bumper, so it should work on your truck. Just don't expect it to take an impact like a bullbar. Prerunner bars are more for show. my:twocents:

Well yes i want one that looks good and still put some nice lights mounted to it...just i dont think any other lights are brighter then the H.I.D's i have in there now :D Thanx man.

Top Bottom