Power valves....... FML

P_ZIZZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So I had an issue with my power valves last year on my turbo M1000. Found this year that the corner of the servo motor was broke off right where the cables are hooked in! I am wondering if I have to buy the new servo (500+ bucks) or I can run my cables to the other side that is not broken. Or if it is possible to fab up an aluminum cover to replace the broken corner?

Toyboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dump the stockers and get some STI power valves. Im putting in a set this year as there are varible instead of three stage.

P_ZIZZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Where do you find those I couldn't find a web site?

BIGHORN1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So I had an issue with my power valves last year on my turbo M1000. Found this year that the corner of the servo motor was broke off right where the cables are hooked in! I am wondering if I have to buy the new servo (500+ bucks) or I can run my cables to the other side that is not broken. Or if it is possible to fab up an aluminum cover to replace the broken corner?

If your looking for a factory set I have a used set with around 1000 miles on them. Make you a heck of a deal on the entire thing with both valves,cables,and the servo motor.

send me a pm if your interested.

thanks

Top Bottom