Post your rant here

Flapjack

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I rejoined this site after about a 5 year hiatus from all message boards. I was only posting on the bullit and this site. I quit reading all boards except one. Calgary Puck off topic. I read, no posting.

I quit b/c these boards got all trumpy and all that comes with it.

I had to leave the Koots for work, the NDP was killing us off in the 90's, ended up in Fort St John. Wasted 22 years here but a guy needs money.

After growing up in the Koots I refuse to travel far to ride. Guy's around here drive around with $30,000 sleds on a deck, no cover and most the miles on the sled are on a deck in town. I wasn't doin that. I worked too much to travel far, and ride in the cold F that I'm spoiled, only ride nice days.

I'm moving back and need toys, that's why I rejoined, I thought I could get advice here.

But oh no, this place is so split with reality if I respectively disagree with a conspiracy,
I'm met with child like arguments, (what aboutism) personal attacks and as far as death threats.

Just look at the chaos in the states, people have fallen for the grift, facebook, youtube experts.

I don't know what's happening, algorithms controlling people's view of the world, lying faux entertainment being taken seriously.

We are watching American society fall apart, I don't want Canada to follow. my 2c

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I rejoined this site after about a 5 year hiatus from all message boards. I was only posting on the bullit and this site. I quit reading all boards except one. Calgary Puck off topic. I read, no posting.

I had to leave the Koots for work, the NDP was killing us off in the 90's, ended up in Fort St John. Wasted 22 years here but a guy needs money.

After growing up in the Koots I refuse to travel far to ride. Guy's around here drive around with $30,000 sleds on a deck, no cover and most the miles on the sled are on a deck in town. I wasn't doin that. I worked too much to travel far, and ride in the cold F that I'm spoiled, only ride nice days.

I'm moving back and need toys, that's why I rejoined, I thought I could get advice here.

But oh no, this place is so split with reality if I respectively disagree with a conspiracy,
I'm met with child like arguments, (what aboutism) personal attacks and as far as death threats.

Just look at the chaos in the states, people have fallen for the grift, facebook, youtube experts.

I don't know what's happening, algorithms controlling people's view of the world, lying faux entertainment being taken seriously.

We are watching American society fall apart, I don't want Canada to follow. my 2c
What kind of sled was it. Sounds cool. I wanna hear about the sled.

mikeydoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lol actually flappy seems like you are the wanting to give the advice. you cant resist spewing
Maybe try the search function and read up about sleds and sled related stuff.

Last edited:

Lunch_Box

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

If you just came here for toys and sledding help stick to those forums. No political, conspiracy or bull****e over there. Well as long as you ride a Doo and say Doo are the best, otherwise you'll get the same **** you do in the Just about anything goes forum.

Legend14

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I put on thousands of kilometres a year on various rides all year round, and I post about whatever the fauk I want, including covid. Go back to FB and twatter if you don’t like it.

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

there is a conspiracy theory thread going to post on....

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I feel like we might need to bring those line circles back. Fk people are dumb. If you arent a beautiful woman or want to fight there is 0 reason for you to be in my personal space. I dont need 6 feet, but give me 2 or 3 at least. It took a lot of restraint not to elbow the clown behind me in line in the face. When i finished paying i bumped into him fairly aggressively on purpose. Hes like opps sorry. Grab a clue fkn bud...

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
it really bugs me that we changed the name of the Edmonton eskimos but we still have Slave Lake, greater slave lake, and lesser slave lake........we also have the yellow head, yellow head county......and don't get me started on the towns of upper and lower economy.......f'in BS

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My morning rant is with the long weekend coming and the amount of people on the roads the need to speed and pass no matter of what. Highway #3 is getting to be a death road. A friend of mine is a ambulance attendent and says its getting worse every year. This little corner of BC is certainly getting busier and there sure seems to be more death on the roads

Reactions: RXN

freeflorider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Fo
My morning rant is with the long weekend coming and the amount of people on the roads the need to speed and pass no matter of what. Highway #3 is getting to be a death road. A friend of mine is a ambulance attendent and says its getting worse every year. This little corner of BC is certainly getting busier and there sure seems to be more death on the roads
for fun do a Friday spike Matt night. That will slow traffic down, then clean up by selling them $20 beers and have Kel tire sitting in your yard On retainer.

tripster

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The last long weekend had a dipshit doing 50k on the 2 lane but wouldn't let anyone pass on the passing lanes. When you get the long lines people get frustrated and do stupid things to get by.

Top Bottom