Post your rant here

Mountainman52

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
SOOOOOOOO I guess we get Justin in the divorce? I feel like there should be a custody dispute regarding parenting time on this matter. Tired of paying that meat head support
They have been seperate for a long time now ..............Truedopes world is falling apart dont ya just love watching this POS go down. Why did Bill Gates wife leave him.............many of the same reasons. Enjoy the show PeePs make sure you got lots of popcorn and beer....

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They have been seperate for a long time now ..............Truedopes world is falling apart dont ya just love watching this POS go down. Why did Bill Gates wife leave him.............many of the same reasons. Enjoy the show PeePs make sure you got lots of popcorn and beer....
Unfortunately many people in the big centers still believe in him

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
it really bugs me that we changed the name of the Edmonton eskimos but we still have Slave Lake, greater slave lake, and lesser slave lake........we also have the yellow head, yellow head county......and don't get me started on the towns of upper and lower economy.......f'in BS

Just wait till the world realizes that coonhound isn’t called that because they chased raccoons it was that they chased run away slaves!

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I came home to a leaking hot water tank. It has 12 year warranty. Grabbed the paperwork l stashed nearby. 2 months past 😕. Amazing how they can engineer it that way.
Thank god it was just leaking and didn’t rupture. Yes it’s a fine art to build something to fail right after warranty Jim

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Couple weeks ago flat tire on boat trailer, didn’t notice it in time so wreck it no big deal. Went on holidays the next week no issues. Come home and next time I take it out the drivers side is flat, that was Wednesday think that’s weird but just my bad luck. Go boating Saturday and just pump it up. Go out Sunday and load the boat check my leaking tire to see if it needs air and is still good but the passenger side is flat! 3 flats in 5 trips! Then cleaning my driveway and found these right where my boat trailer sits
6a829831c978e83055b70ccdfb6cb698.jpg

Been 10years since I’ve did shingles and 5 years since siding and eve’s trough. Can’t see it from that.

JayT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Couple weeks ago flat tire on boat trailer, didn’t notice it in time so wreck it no big deal. Went on holidays the next week no issues. Come home and next time I take it out the drivers side is flat, that was Wednesday think that’s weird but just my bad luck. Go boating Saturday and just pump it up. Go out Sunday and load the boat check my leaking tire to see if it needs air and is still good but the passenger side is flat! 3 flats in 5 trips! Then cleaning my driveway and found these right where my boat trailer sits

Been 10years since I’ve did shingles and 5 years since siding and eve’s trough. Can’t see it from that.
Piss off a neighbor?

TROLLCAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

#7 nail looks weathered from layin in driveway

4extreme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I did my garage about 7-8years ago and I`m still finding a nail ever now and then

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Those don’t look like nails that have laid in the dirt for 10 yrs. I think someone has an issue with you?

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My morning rant is about the fire near Cranbrook yesterday. They figure it was from a incredible STUPID person throwing a cigarette butt out the window. That was not confirmed that it was a throw butt but most likely.

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
construction has gone to ch!t. in all aspects. supply chain for many items is ch!t. suppliers know they have you by the balls so they don't even try, trades don't give a phuk at all and the ones who do can't find employees that do, you can't push anyone to work harder because they have been given an encyclopedia of reasons they don't have to do what you say and if you try to push them they'll just run to the labour board or oh&s....used to be enjoyable building buildings and watching projects come together......

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
construction has gone to ch!t. in all aspects. supply chain for many items is ch!t. suppliers know they have you by the balls so they don't even try, trades don't give a phuk at all and the ones who do can't find employees that do, you can't push anyone to work harder because they have been given an encyclopedia of reasons they don't have to do what you say and if you try to push them they'll just run to the labour board or oh&s....used to be enjoyable building buildings and watching projects come together......
So true.... When I started in the trades we got sick pay and vacation after one year of employment. Now days new employee's want paid vacation after one month.

Top Bottom