Post your rant here

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rant. So listening to QR770 this morning and Shay Ganom's producer Sara nabbed 4 Taylor Swift tickets for one of the Toronto shows. She got section 509 which is nosebleeds and paid $580 all in total for the 4 tickets. Now Stub Hub is selling tickets in that section for $2000 per ticket! The section next to her is $2839 per ticket. Shay was telling her to sell them and pocket the money or sell at least 2 as she is only committed to taking taking her mom. She hasn't asked anyone else yet for the other tickets but refuses to sell the remaining 2? WTF is wrong with young people???

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah not a fan but she apparently breaks the internet everytime ticket sales open up for a new venue.

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya probably. Not saying its a good thing. But she has 270million followers on instagram. Pretty sure she could get more votes than turd, biden, trump.

Be like living in that barbie world movie . Lmao
Least we'd have a tw@t in power you could stand banging instead of the cu#ts we have in now! Lol

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well he ca rest easy now

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    117.5 KB · Views: 159

Tchetek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yesterday the guy ahead of me at the national park gates gets through for free because he’s a new citizen and apparently they get a free year.

I had to pay to drive through through the Saskatchewan crossing and I have been Canadian my whole life.

Top Bottom