Polaris Picture contest.

sledrs

Reaction score
That is an awsome story and so true, its nice to see some honest fun and just loving to sled. If I remember correctly, the picture about 4 after this one would have won hands down (feet up) in my opinion!!! We all know you landed Chuck in this one. I will keep up the voting for ya!

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That is an awsome story and so true, its nice to see some honest fun and just loving to sled. If I remember correctly, the picture about 4 after this one would have won hands down (feet up) in my opinion!!! We all know you landed Chuck in this one. I will keep up the voting for ya!

Thank you so much. Yup Slednastics would have swept the nation... would have been mad chaos! I didn't want to create a a riot of slednastic ers! lol

That Evan is such a wonderful guy. Makes me so thankful to have Mountain riding right where we live. Puts it all into perspective too.

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
TTT!!!!

She is behind by 8 right now!!! Come on guys... no one wants Chuck Norris to lose. I'm not even sure that is possible ???

MMallory

Reaction score
Trish has been using all of her enormous resources to try and beat out a young lad from Ontario in this photo contest. He is not known in the industry yet has been able to stay ahead of her so far. Please DO NOT VOTE for Momma. If you would like to see a 20ish fella from Ontario who rides an old Polaris SS 550 Fan cooled monster and has heart win follow this fb link and vote for Evan. https://apps.facebook.com/offerpop/...00&p=129298157082418&v=Entry&id=187185&rest=1

Hahahahaha....Take that Trish!!!

Last edited:

beatingmomma

Reaction score
.......... my name is Evan and I'm the guy she's competing against i just learned today that she's using these forums to stay a head please go vote on my photo if u do so ill make sure to have new photos posted very soon!

u guys can help me I'm sure so go vote on my little 2006 550 fan cooled poalris short track that i try to side hill with all the time and ditch banging after watching all sled necks videos and such so help a broth out

and thanks to all who helped me out so far!
its been a very fun experience for me

Evan in POLARIS SNOWMOBILES: Polaris Terrain Domination Photo Contest

t
irsh is an awesome person though I just found her though on hear so I'm trying to come back now! muahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

like trish would say its on like donkey kong:cool:

Last edited:

beatingmomma

Reaction score
trish your always so nice to me and say always such good thing all the time that i feel like i want u to win .. be mean to me lol so i dont .. your such a nice person to everyone!

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
trish your always so nice to me and say always such good thing all the time that i feel like i want u to win .. be mean to me lol so i dont .. your such a nice person to everyone!

Oh my gosh Evan I'm laughing so hard I'm crying.... LOOK Chia Pet head... AKA.. MMALLORY.. shut your pie hole!! It's on now.. Momma is bringing Evan and Chia Pet Head down!!!!!!!!

just kidding! Go Evan!!! haa ha haaa I heart ya Evan!...

On like Donkey Kong Evan!!

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
oh ohhh.. the contest is over at 12:00 CST.. I'm pacific.. what time is that?

Top Bottom