Polaris Picture contest.

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Offerpop on Facebook | Facebook

so this contest doesnt close till feb 6th now

polaris added that rule this morning at some point!

Buddy, they just added yet another rule to the contest... you can vote once per hour. It appears they want to "even it out" for everyone else. Evan, I absolutely Love you and think you are so deserved to win this. To me this contest is about Heart, and love of the sport. Your picture shows your huge heart. Too many rule changes for this Momma Bear lol. My kids are all upset. They aren't understanding why all the changes are happening. I have already Won Evan. I have you and your wonderful friends and family as my peeps now. I look forward to your visit to our area, and shredding with you. We'll have a wonderful time riding. And that's what all this is about. I believe everything happens for a reason. The reason was for us to get to know you.

Shred on Brotha

Love

Momma Bear :)

beatingmomma

Reaction score
Buddy, they just added yet another rule to the contest... you can vote once per hour. It appears they want to "even it out" for everyone else. Evan, I absolutely Love you and think you are so deserved to win this. To me this contest is about Heart, and love of the sport. Your picture shows your huge heart. Too many rule changes for this Momma Bear lol. My kids are all upset. They aren't understanding why all the changes are happening. I have already Won Evan. I have you and your wonderful friends and family as my peeps now. I look forward to your visit to our area, and shredding with you. We'll have a wonderful time riding. And that's what all this is about. I believe everything happens for a reason. The reason was for us to get to know you.

Shred on Brotha

Love

Momma Bear :)

ok i feel the same way trish i really hope we are the ones to finish on top though lol ! !!!!!!! you and i have put ot much already in to this to lose to some under card now ! but FYI im taking the jersey you can have the helmet now lol !

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
K change of plans. I'm the MOMMA so I can do this. I have decided that Evan Bull
won the contest, Chuck Norris and I came in second. Because the Jersey is a very cool first prize, I am going to give Evan My Retro Pro Jersey, after having really really really cool Mountain Riders to sign it. So it will be a spectacular first place prize. Sorry Polaris Facebook contest... Moms have incredible power.. so I'm doing this. Thank you for introducing me to Evan. He is my new bud..

beatingmomma

Reaction score
i cant wait lol its gunna be way better than what polaris will give me .. so thank u so much trish i have ahd a complete blast with u over this past week or so

timbo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ok i feel the same way trish i really hope we are the ones to finish on top though lol ! !!!!!!! you and i have put ot much already in to this to lose to some under card now ! but FYI im taking the jersey you can have the helmet now lol !
Just tried to vote and they say voting is closed.

beatingmomma

Reaction score
Well its all over and the best result came outa this contest trish and i both have won both prizes so thanks to polaris and everyone that has voted for either one of us thank you so much

Evan

and congrats to trish .. i cant believe we made it muahahahahahahahahahaha:D

ebonysti

Reaction score
Way to go Trish and Evan Polaris did right by you we had a plan now we don't need it, so happy for you both...

Top Bottom