Polaris Monarch bumper any good?

powwow

Reaction score
Seems kinda light. Not sure if it really helps with impact. I had the old polaris extreme and it was super weak. Seems to be the same thickness of metal. Maybe stronger with the different tubing used? Anyone have one of these? Don't want to spend $300 just for grab handles and looks. Thanks

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have on one of my sleds. I really like it because the fit and finish are perfect. They are light too. Like most bumpers, you can destroy it but likely will save the pipe. Definitely more protection than stock. Make sure you glue the plastic plugs in the tube ends though or you may lose them. I just put a skinz bumper on my 21 because I already had it in stock. Way more install work and not sure it will be any stronger.

SidewaysInto3rd

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
think im gonna try the itek bumpers this year ..
I really like bm fab .. but by the time you get them to canada, the price gets a bit ridiculous

Tchetek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I tested the BM fab bumper to it limits. It was expensive but probably saved me buying a pipe and nose cone.

Still cracked the hood and broke the tab off the over structure.

Couch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I like the Monarch - full version last year it wasn't available for a while and they only offered the upper version ....full version seems sturdy enough and a decent amount of protection ...only downside is it's hard to grab onto...

Cableguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
8658CD79-A41B-4975-BF77-854DA95E5D0E.jpeg back yard bolt ons
dusty makes a nice set
he just got the axys and they look sweet
hasnt updated his website yet but contact him for pictures

Last edited:
Top Bottom