Polaris dealer VIP??

tavis43

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Went and looked over my snow check, asked about clutch wieghts and was told if I do not pay the 1000 dollar VIP package price then I get nothing....

Stompin Tom

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
do what many others are doing and tell Dustin to go fawk himself and buy in Quesnel or Williams Lake.

His reputation is putrid and this whole VIP thing is a joke. You buy a seld or quad then he holds you to blackmail in order to get warranty work done? If your not a VIP you go to the back of the line and wait, sometimes months to get warranty work done.

Stompin Tom

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A real bad thing about his VIP program is if you buy it you go to "the front of the line" but if you dont you go to the back of the line with your warranty work, then you keep getting bumped by anybody who bought the VIP program. So you sit for an unknown amount of time, you can call and they say you have a spot net monday, but then when you call on monday you find out 3 VIPers came in and your bumped till Friday, and on and on and on it goes.

Nothing but a cash grab from a greedy dealer with a bad attitude. I talked to them last spring when I was buying a sxs and I was told 1500 for the VIP program. 15 minute sales pitch, more time than they spent going over the machine with me.

Builds excellent brand loyalty.

Last edited:

tavis43

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya I told them it's not good business to operate that way. I have bought other sleds and a sxs from them you would think that was enough. I should call around and see if there is the model want at another dealer

tavis43

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I did not care about the VIP thing until they told me they would not put the right wieghts in the clutch as they always have.

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you have bought from them before, this just goes to show you how much they really do care trying to get money from you.

Stompin Tom

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ask them about dealer prep and VIP customers, some interesting stories there.

TDR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Check with elk island sales in Fort Saskatchewan. They had a bunch when I was there last week.

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just got off the phone with polaris customer service. They are not impressed.

You really want to cause a stir, maybe make the suggestion on how many people exactly has the dealer done this too and if the customers will be reimbursed, say up to 5 years back bahahahahaha!

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You really want to cause a stir, maybe make the suggestion on how many people exactly has the dealer done this too and if the customers will be reimbursed, say up to 5 years back bahahahahaha!
Good idea

They would have records of the extra for it being sold somehow in the books

gdhillon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not too long ago a guy on here bought a sxs from them with the diffs half/partially full b/c he didn't get the vip package

I got my sled from make trax last year, they seemed good, but then again I haven't had any need for warranty work

Top Bottom