Polaris 2022 Release

Treerider

Reaction score
Anyone know how long the 2022' sleds are at E & S for checking out?

Or are they moved on already to another dealer?

Thanks.

vodoo103

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What the....? Can't believe these guys. Don't even include a track with these sleds anymore.
Screenshot 2021-03-04 083802.jpg

towerrigger

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Freight is a real cost. The manufacturer charges that to the dealer for every crate they ship them. BRP 's is now $530/per unit. .

If you are a platinum dealer does BRP eat the freight costs? I have heard from others that worked at dealers saying manufacturer covered the freight? I find that hard to believe that manufacturer would eat that cost.

canuck5

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe they don’t eat the freight but if your a dealer that moves 100 sleds instead of 10 your unit cost is much better to begin with or your freight cost is averaged down a bunch

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Wow.... You guys that pay "document fees" and other miscellaneous fees need to look into that. It's illegal to charge "document fees" in alberta. Just mention "amvic" to the salesperson, and that fee gets removed. No motorsport, rv, new/used vehicle business is allowed to add on "document fees". That is the law in alberta!!! Freight and possibly pdi charges and a/c tax and a few other little ones are obviously legal

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you are a platinum dealer does BRP eat the freight costs? I have heard from others that worked at dealers saying manufacturer covered the freight? I find that hard to believe that manufacturer would eat that cost.

no..freight is a fixed cost per unit regardless of dealer size or designation...or location for that matter. Dealer in Alaska pays same freight as dealer right next to the manufacturing facility

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe they don’t eat the freight but if your a dealer that moves 100 sleds instead of 10 your unit cost is much better to begin with or your freight cost is averaged down a bunch

sure there is some perks to moving more units, more allocations, more demos, etc. But if your moving that many units you have higher expenses aswell. Like a massive fancy building perhaps and a shop capable of assembling 100 units in 3 weeks.

Tchetek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I haven't set foot in there since 2008. Glad to hear there is new owners, they should really advertise that better and maybe change the name.

My issues are with the new owners. The bull shat doc fee was just the beginning. Only guy in the shop I have any respect for is you young guy that did the delivery stuff as we loaded. He took the time to get me my answers that the useless front of house couldn’t.

Long story. It was like a burden for them to make one of the easiest say ever.

Do you have the sled. Ok I’m on my way!

-No knowledge about the sled, or even what warranty was included, Fawk all. But wanted 1/3 or the sleds cost for 1 year in-house extended warranty.

-didn’t even get offered a seat to sign my $400 dollar documents. (Sounds like that’s now $500).

-I tried calling the general manager to politely discuss my feeling of the events but he screened my calls 3 times, with no call back. Then later said he didn’t get any messages. He did call back instantly 2 weeks later after I left very negative feedback on the purchase experience Polaris sent me.

-ordered a travel cover and had it shipped. It’s the wrong one.

Rant and Vent over!

Too bad for them. I have a lot of sleds and bikes of their brands that I’m always buying parts and accessories for.

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My issues are with the new owners. The bull shat doc fee was just the beginning. Only guy in the shop I have any respect for is you young guy that did the delivery stuff as we loaded. He took the time to get me my answers that the useless front of house couldn’t.

Long story. It was like a burden for them to make one of the easiest say ever.

Do you have the sled. Ok I’m on my way!

-No knowledge about the sled, or even what warranty was included, Fawk all. But wanted 1/3 or the sleds cost for 1 year in-house extended warranty.

-didn’t even get offered a seat to sign my $400 dollar documents. (Sounds like that’s now $500).

-I tried calling the general manager to politely discuss my feeling of the events but he screened my calls 3 times, with no call back. Then later said he didn’t get any messages. He did call back instantly 2 weeks later after I left very negative feedback on the purchase experience Polaris sent me.

-ordered a travel cover and had it shipped. It’s the wrong one.

Rant and Vent over!

Too bad for them. I have a lot of sleds and bikes of their brands that I’m always buying parts and accessories for.
You won't like WPS much more then.

Bought a used skid steer attachment from them, zero mention of the $250 doc fees. Noticed it on my bill as I was walking out. Told them I wanted all my money back and to unload me, they refused, wanted to drive my truck through the show room.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No they don't. They do cover parts freight on every order if you are platinum though.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This would be for Polaris, not for Doo.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow.... You guys that pay "document fees" and other miscellaneous fees need to look into that. It's illegal to charge "document fees" in alberta. Just mention "amvic" to the salesperson, and that fee gets removed. No motorsport, rv, new/used vehicle business is allowed to add on "document fees". That is the law in alberta!!! Freight and possibly pdi charges and a/c tax and a few other little ones are obviously legal
Tell that to the banks Ric. They are immovable on doc fees. I have got them to reduce them on a combine purchase but they wouldn't drop to zero.

Rhodesie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
whoever has a look at these sleds up close see if you can tip it up and get pics of the extroverts. front cooler. post 'em in the polaris section.

Top Bottom