Platinum Club Level II

maierch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rumor has it (if you can believe everything that is on the internet), that second year Platinum Club members receive this bag. Looks kind of nice for a small overnighter!

I won't hold my breath waiting for my dealer! Hell, one can't even get a phone call answered.

View attachment 161072

I got my Platinum Club bag in the mail yesterday. Which is funny because I didn't snow check a new sled this year, but did in 2012 and 2013. Decent enough bag, too small for gear it will make a better gym bag or overnight bag.

team dirt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledseymourarm.ca
I have always been treated good at A&E. And I might know of some people close to Brooks that could bring parts your way.

I have always been treated right at A&E. Dave and those guys have places in corbin also so they are in your kneck of the woods alot. Only problem I had this year is I had to pick up my sled to early. I didnt want it until the end of November to take away that early season temptation. Friggin bastards hey.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
I have always been treated right at A&E. Dave and those guys have places in corbin also so they are in your kneck of the woods alot. Only problem I had this year is I had to pick up my sled to early. I didnt want it until the end of November to take away that early season temptation. Friggin bastards hey.

I refused one sort of and said I wasn't ready for it in October. I assume they pushed me down the list (nobody told me the nitty-gritties) and now my sled is supposed to be on the next shipment (1st week in November). I won't hold my breath.

dropitbuster

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I refused one sort of and said I wasn't ready for it in October. I assume they pushed me down the list (nobody told me the nitty-gritties) and now my sled is supposed to be on the next shipment (1st week in November). I won't hold my breath.

Always pick up your sled when they have it. Murphy's Law the truck your's is on will hit the ditch and burn to the ground somewhere in Saskatchewan or the Skidoo plant will catch on fire... again.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes I seem to remember you mentioning that. Lol. Looks like you got to lay in the bed you made. HaHa.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
On another note just got my Platinum II kit in the mail today with a spanky new bag.

bhowes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya ya big box on my front porch this morning when i fired up the truck didn't open it yet
guess i will keep drinkn the doolaide

Top Bottom