pics of Castle area feb 23-24

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here are some awesome pics of my Buddy Joel and Photographer Steve with sugarlife. Castle got hammered by snow so here are some beauties!!!

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 434
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    165 KB · Views: 433
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    229.2 KB · Views: 429

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sweeeet Jared is that Joel in the first 1? or all 3 looks like his sled I saw it on fb sick photo's guys!!!

I want to hit castle ride with Joel we should make a plan???

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Awesome pics! Especially that first one. That is a screen saver for sure.

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You bet all three are joel! Lets make a plan for some riding joel has some new zones that only they have accessed and I have 1 eyed up that looks SWEET! Ya that first pic joel hit a tiny little foot high bump on the downslope and when his skis touched thats the suprise he got!

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You bet all three are joel! Lets make a plan for some riding joel has some new zones that only they have accessed and I have 1 eyed up that looks SWEET! Ya that first pic joel hit a tiny little foot high bump on the downslope and when his skis touched thats the suprise he got!

sounds good man I will be in touch... fawk ya new zones!!!!

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That first pic is amazing. Might be the coolest powder pic I've ever seen. Can we get a full resolution version?

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thats the only version i have unless you talk to the actual photographer I can put you in touch with him! Snow at castle last weekend was about 3 feet deep im sure it has settled and wind blown down a fair bit but still probably 1.5-2.5 feet and WAAAAAAAAAY Deeper in the trees

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
bahahahahaahaha oh lord is this a Dudas brother? There was some talk of anal on the trail again another wonderful experience hahaha

toddfarva

Reaction score
Those guys that ride castle every weekend are a little different for sure, that must have been photo shop cause its rare to see snow like that in the parking lot on GT SNO RACERS!

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
oh boy is this Team Xtreme dudas? I heard you guys do backflips over entire mountain ranges thats pretty X of you boys. hahaha

Top Bottom