Petro Canada Running Out Of Fuel

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
8/12/2008

A shortage of fuel??? It could be true! Petro-Canada says some of its stations in Alberta and the B.C. Interior are running out of gasoline.

630 CHED story link

Just about too funny...oops, maybe not, that may mean prices will go up again.

My son filled up with Premium last night and paid the same price as Regular.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the Petro Can cardlocks don't seem to be affected, fueled up in Acheson across from the Husky on monday, and today in Strathmore.

mb1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think they are doing a catalyst change-out on a vessel in one of the reformer units.

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Shutdown is expected to last about 10 weeks, could affect fuel:(

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I stooped at a petro can on 75st around argyll id i remember right the other day and yah they had a thing posted on the pumps.. OUT OF FUEL SORRY FOR THE INCONVIENIENCE!! I fully beleive that this is just a stratogy by them to drive up the demand for fuel as so many people have been buying super fuel efficient cars lately so if the demand goes up then they can supposedly justify raising pricing.. This is just one way that the beggers are going to stick it to us in our pocket books again....

shawnmcgr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They are converting a portion of thier refinery in Edm to use more heavy oil (80k bpd). They have stock piled fuel...maybe not enough?

The Pcan in my neighborhood was flagged of on Sunday...I thougt maybe someone was killed there! I guess they were just out.

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why the heck is only seem to be PC that is out of fuel??? They are trying to drive prices up seeing how oil is dropped all the way down to 112.00/barrell??

shmole

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why the heck is only seem to be PC that is out of fuel??? They are trying to drive prices up seeing how oil is dropped all the way down to 112.00/barrell??

Because of maintenance work going on at the PC Refinery in Sherwood Park...That's it....no conspiracy theories.....
Once fuel starts shipping in from other PC storage areas, the stations will be back up.

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
I agree, if they wanted to pump fuel cost up there would be some flow of fuel...right now it's killing their stations not having "any" fuel.

Because of maintenance work going on at the PC Refinery in Sherwood Park...That's it....no conspiracy theories.....
Once fuel starts shipping in from other PC storage areas, the stations will be back up.

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The PC station i stopped at that was out, that was over a week ago.. They've got to be losing alot of money not to mention the actual gas station owners.. The people that own the gas station's got to be pissed..

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
The first few times people will pull in and then just leave, no big deal, but after a while people will just drive by, why stop and inconvenience yourself if you think there may be no fuel.
After they are up and running again it will take very little time to get the customers back because we tend to buy locally and on convenience.
The PC station i stopped at that was out, that was over a week ago.. They've got to be losing alot of money not to mention the actual gas station owners.. The people that own the gas station's got to be pissed..

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I usually get my gas at husky as they are the cheapest around me.. And i like there fuel.. I dont understand why there are no chevron's in alberta.. They are all over bc and i really like their fuel.. I dont mind PC fuel but there is one close but dont care for that specific place workers are slow..

Top Bottom