Pet Peeves!!

modmanmike

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
useless ingrades that come on this site for the sole purpose of starting a fight.

and I hate the new funny shaped ketchup bottle that has the plastic thingy in the whole and you have to squeeze and squeeze and the damn kethchup comes out and makes a red mountain on my hot dog!:mad:
what was wrong with the standard issue picnic pack style of bottle???

mountainman611

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
People that come over to our country in ships illegally,....get in line like all our ancestors did.....

any1butjj

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just because we don't post a lot doesn't mean we are leechers, been around a long time and actually read a lot more than maybe some high posting members

thread hijackers

not realizing that members are having a private conversations within a thread and feeling like you interrupted them by posting something you felt might be helpful.

members who get viscous and say things in threads they would never say to that same member in person.

my 2 sons who hate each others guts, it breaks my wife's heart

JaySimon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Going into a Harley shop intending to talk with someone about making a purchase, only to be ignored for 15 minutes without even so much as a hello.

I'll take my money elsewhere, seems like you cats don't need it.

Work2Ride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just because we don't post a lot doesn't mean we are leechers, been around a long time and actually read a lot more than maybe some high posting members

thread hijackers

not realizing that members are having a private conversations within a thread and feeling like you interrupted them by posting something you felt might be helpful.

members who get viscous and say things in threads they would never say to that same member in person.

Solid post.

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When your driving and the light changes to red even though no one is at the other set of lights.

Work2Ride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When everyone pays cash for their portion of the bill plus a generous tip. Buddy pockets it all, pays for it on his mastercard and tips like chit.

sweld

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
House alarm salesmen had to tell 3 of them this month to fawk off:rant:

Snow Angel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When my "wonderful" neighbor decides 7 in the freaking MORNING is a GOOD time to MOW HIS LAWN!!!!! My window was shut and I swear I thought a jet plane was taking off in my bedroom!!! :rant::rant::plugears:

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
7 am is the perfect time to get out there and cut the grass before it gets to hot outside. Besides shouldn't you be getting up and ready for work?

:)

Top Bottom