Peaks Lodge

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Just want to let everyone know, that Peaks IS a Supporting Vendor.

Thanks

St0rm77

Reaction score
aaahhhhh....peaks! good memories from there! the food is AWESOME... at least it was 2 years ago! looking forward to a couple of stays there this season!

peakslodge

Reaction score
Can you sled right from peaks up boulder? Do they have an exclusive trail?

Yes that is one of our main features is our trail right from our yard connecting to boulder. We also have a fully fenced and locked sled compound. We have put in a lot of effort to ensure we have direct mountain access. We underwent major trail surgery a few years ago to go up and around the old ski doo dealership as the old trail went straight through the yard and needed to be changed. We are very happy to be a supporting vendor again this year. We look forward to another busy winter, thank you to everyone that has supported us in the past and we welcome everyone that has not stayed with us to stay with us this year.

Gunnerthesnowman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes that is one of our main features is our trail right from our yard connecting to boulder. We also have a fully fenced and locked sled compound. We have put in a lot of effort to ensure we have direct mountain access. We underwent major trail surgery a few years ago to go up and around the old ski doo dealership as the old trail went straight through the yard and needed to be changed. We are very happy to be a supporting vendor again this year. We look forward to another busy winter, thank you to everyone that has supported us in the past and we welcome everyone that has not stayed with us to stay with us this year.

Will this trail be groomed from peaks?

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thank the dumb azz that owns the old b.r.p shop and used to own the peaks.

He's a piece of work I hear.

Hence the compound and trail around the shop.

I hope he never sells the building and goes belly up.

sent while I should be drinking twisted teas

HoldMyBeerAndWatchThis

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thank the dumb azz that owns the old b.r.p shop and used to own the peaks.

He's a piece of work I hear.

Hence the compound and trail around the shop.

I hope he never sells the building and goes belly up.

Isnt it the same guy that owns H2O in sicamous? I know I stopped at the bolder location when it was still open, and yeah not a good time.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Isnt it the same guy that owns H2O in sicamous? I know I stopped at the bolder location when it was still open, and yeah not a good time.

No he ran it ( leased the place )

The guys from out West somewhere.

Thedoityouselfguy

Reaction score
I was looking at the satellite shot of peaks and boulder......is there an ungroomed, nasty way in to boulder just straight up the side of the mountain from peaks? Or is that out of the question?

peakslodge

Reaction score
I was looking at the satellite shot of peaks and boulder......is there an ungroomed, nasty way in to boulder just straight up the side of the mountain from peaks? Or is that out of the question?

Technically yes you could go straight up from the lodge, they are some pretty gnarly chutes and I personally don't know if they have ever been attempted.

Thedoityouselfguy

Reaction score
Technically yes you could go straight up from the lodge, they are some pretty gnarly chutes and I personally don't know if they have ever been attempted.

That's ok, I think we will stick to the trail. Thank you for booking our group. See you on the 12th of December.

-Keith

Top Bottom