Peaks Lodge

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
We have swapped over from days off to the best western, and found it to be nicer in general but also more money...

always heard of the peaks, but never stayed there, if food is good and beds are not wore out, I'm in.... Hope to be comming up this weekend if snow is good and give it a try... Keep a few big steaks for me Gus
Days Off......... lmfao :rolling:

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Peaks is great have never had a complaint about the places. Just my nachos where stale but that got sorted out no problems! Lol. Can't wait to go back!

06 Dragon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How is the parking there? Is there room for the larger four place trailers? Near the cabins?

peakslodge

Reaction score
How is the parking there? Is there room for the larger four place trailers? Near the cabins?

We have LOTS of room for parking, yes their is room to park several large 4 place trailers right beside the cabins and have them right beside you. We almost have as much parking as the main lots at Boulder! Huge parking lot, bring the biggest trailer you have

Gunnerthesnowman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We have LOTS of room for parking, yes their is room to park several large 4 place trailers right beside the cabins and have them right beside you. We almost have as much parking as the main lots at Boulder! Huge parking lot, bring the biggest trailer you have

I don,t know about that , I had to back my unit in from the road , could not turn it around in the parking lot

Attachments

• DSC02053.jpg
    DSC02053.jpg
    176 KB · Views: 400

St0rm77

Reaction score
I don,t know about that , I had to back my unit in from the road , could not turn it around in the parking lot

that tends to happen when you thow a tandem and dually together. we were rockin' a dually and 28 ft v-nose enclosed..... best western in revy thought we were funny saying that we couldn't fit in the RV parking because we were too long!

peakslodge

Reaction score

That is a beautiful rig, we enjoyed having you stay with us, next time you come please give us a call with your ETA and we will make sure nobody parks in the designated turn around. Sometimes guys just park wherever when they get in late. We always try to keep a spot open so you can turn around but then guys arrive late and see the spot and just park their. We might have to look into some turn around only no parking signs for you guys. You just let us know how we can make it better and we will make it happen. We appreciate any and all feedback. Sorry that you had to back it in from the road. Was their enough room for it once you got it turned around?

maierch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I heard a rumor that a truck was stolen from the parking lot at the peaks this week. Is there any truth to this?

peakslodge

Reaction score
I heard a rumor that a truck was stolen from the parking lot at the peaks this week. Is there any truth to this?

Yes, unfortunately it is true. This is the first time we have had anything stolen from our premises in the 5yrs that we have owned the Peaks. We feel absolutely horrible this happened and are currently looking into putting a gate and fence up across our entire property.

Details: Truck was the older style ford, it was parked out front along the hiway, they walked up the bank from the hiway and were gone in under 1min. We were fortunate to catch them on our security camera, and know which way they headed out of town. We are currently working with the RCMP on this matter, and hope to have some answers soon.

Pro-Am Chris

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
I have to tell all of you that the owners and management of Peaks are awesome! I had a bad experience there a couple weeks back due to no fault of theirs and they have gone over and above what I would expect for customer service. I will definitely stay there again.

peakslodge

Reaction score
I have to tell all of you that the owners and management of Peaks are awesome! I had a bad experience there a couple weeks back due to no fault of theirs and they have gone over and above what I would expect for customer service. I will definitely stay there again.

Thanks Chris! We will see you again soon, we apologize again, just let us know when your coming down next and we will take care of you

peakslodge

Reaction score
We are having an extremely busy start to the season this year. We have been full every weekend since the snow hit in late Nov. We are doing everything we can to accommodate everyone. We have hired some great new staff this year and everything is flowing smoothly. Please try and give as as much notice as you can when you plan on coming. Thank You to everyone that has helped kick off this amazing year!

Dooitorbust

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes, unfortunately it is true. This is the first time we have had anything stolen from our premises in the 5yrs that we have owned the Peaks. We feel absolutely horrible this happened and are currently looking into putting a gate and fence up across our entire property.

Details: Truck was the older style ford, it was parked out front along the hiway, they walked up the bank from the hiway and were gone in under 1min. We were fortunate to catch them on our security camera, and know which way they headed out of town. We are currently working with the RCMP on this matter, and hope to have some answers soon.

Maybe the second..
I stayed there for my first time in Revy last November. I had my Jerry can stollen off the back of my sled and my buddy's cover was cut, looking for his. Dummy move on my part..
Great establishment all the same and I will stay there again when I come back.

2012 T-XP is the most fun I've ever had in snow!

peakslodge

Reaction score
Just wanted to say thank you to everyone who stayed with us over the holidays. TaraLee had an accident on her sled and fractured her wrist and was in Vernon for 4 days getting surgery thank you very much for everyone's patience while we were down in Vernon. We hope everyone had a great New Years an enjoyed the fireworks. TeraLee is feeling much better now and is back at it. Hope to see everyone again soon. We are just now finally catching back up on everything.

modcat

Cycle Works- Red Deer
Reaction score
Great place to stay and always friendly staff! Alex is always there to lend a hand. The staff make you feel welcomed and you never have to worry about your belongings. See you guys in a couple weeks.

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the stay over news years, sure nice to leave the truck in one spot for the three days and drive from the cabin... Fuel sales also great and fireworks was wild

thank Gus for the big piece of prime rib... Dam good cook

terra lee thanks for taking my hood... Be back

Top Bottom