Grizzly Lodge

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Here are two maps. The first one show Grizzly Lodge and the second is most up-to-date BCWidlfire map. The red outline to the north of Magna Bay is the present leading edge of the fire. It isn’t in jeopardy and there is a lot of mileage in between.

IMG_8628.jpg IMG_8629.jpg

Radar78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here are two maps. The first one show Grizzly Lodge and the second is most up-to-date BCWidlfire map. The red outline to the north of Magna Bay is the present leading edge of the fire. It isn’t in jeopardy and there is a lot of mileage in between.

View attachment 272206 View attachment 272207

It would be absolutely devastating. Doubtful they’d rebuild. Or maybe I’m wrong? Anyway, thanks for the update ferniesnow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

team dirt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledseymourarm.ca

View attachment 272206 View attachment 272207
Ya it would have to be pretty crazy turn of events to make it up that far. The fire has also moved to the lake from the power line and burnt all the fuel in between so it shouldn’t be able to turn back and head up the 670road to far now

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Last year's fires in the North Adams and Momich/Stukemapten were a bigger risk to the lodge.

Top Bottom