Painted my yellowed oak kitchen cabinets

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I bought a sprayer (titan 200) last year to do our basement got it from a guy on kijiji for cheap works awesome
Those turned out great.
What did you use for a sprayer, and where did you get it?
I've been looking at sprayers for a while and know that I don't want an airless. I have considered a Wagner, because they have improved, since they first came out.

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Those turned out great.
What did you use for a sprayer, and where did you get it?
I've been looking at sprayers for a while and know that I don't want an airless. I have considered a Wagner, because they have improved, since they first came out.

I bought a Graco mustang 2400. Benjamin Moore sells them. Was $500. Very happy with it. Easy to clean , lots of options for tips.

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wanted a turbo , my wife wanted her kitchen painted. Compromises. Painting the kitchen was a small price to pay for the enjoyment of a turbo!

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
Wowsers looks good almost same cupboards as mine.....i just have a tough time paint oak ....on that note I have a guy coming in on Sunday to give me an estimate on redoing kitchen might go this way depending on what he says

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
my neighbour just painted his oak cabinets black. I was very impressed how they turned out. Maybe a tough colour to keep clean but very nice regardless.

gdvross

Reaction score
That really brightens up your kitchen dark colours look good in showrooms but it gets old quickly I think. We just had our kitchen totally remodeled and I'm sure you saved more than enough to by a sprayer and a turbo . Good job !

Top Bottom