Owls Head and Eagles Parking

Spudnik

Reaction score
Where is everyone unloading . Is there a lot open up the trail on Owls yet or do you still park at the bottom and ride some gravel.
Eagles info would be good to . Thanks in advance

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
2.5 km lot for trailers at owlshead

Any place not blocking the road from there up to 4 km with decks

Alpine_Bound

Reaction score
Eagle's parking lot is at 4 km and another small one at 4.5 km, no room for trailers past the 4 km lot. Road is pretty muddy up to 4 Km, the trail pass collector will give you a good idea of what the parking situation looks like when you roll through.

prairie-rider800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Definitely getting into deck season. Last week at eagles as mentioned parking was at 4/4.5 and melting. Some people with large trailers had to park at 1.5km and ride 3.5km of straight gravel because the logging company was using the 4km parking lot the one day.

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
trailers at 2.5km at Owls a couple took theirs up to 4km but not much room. Decks were parking at 7km.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yesterday there was a 30 foot trailer at 7 km

Totally disregard to what is and was told, no trailers past 2.5 km lot, other than open 2 placers

With that trailer blocked out and jammed up at least 10 more deck spots

BillDozer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Tex they're special and don't give a F**k about anyone but themselves we should be "Thankful" they grace our community and riding area's with their presence

Totally disregard to what is and was told, no trailers past 2.5 km lot, other than open 2 placers

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Tex they're special and don't give a F**k about anyone but themselves we should be "Thankful" they grace our community and riding area's with their presence
And to boot, the back door was left wide open

And I found a cat pad lock on the ground when loading, which I just so happen to have a key for it to work and does work

Would have sucked to load through the front door of the trailer if I closed and locked the back door

I'll be honest, it crossed my mind as I found the lock

Diamondledinc

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

And I found a cat pad lock on the ground when loading, which I just so happen to have a key for it to work and does work

Would have sucked to load through the front door of the trailer if I closed and locked the back door

I found gloves yesterday when we came down @ 7pm haha.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
I read that 3 times.It almost made sense.

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

That 30 footer was there today too..

LBZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Someone should have pulled some valve stem cores and left them a note that they can find them in a bag back where they are supposed to be parking their giant trailer.

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Someone should have pulled some valve stem cores and left them a note that they can find them in a bag back where they are supposed to be parking their giant trailer.
LOL ?....?.They had red and whites too!

Alpine_Bound

Reaction score
Owl's Head parking lot this morning. Don't be this guy...this guy could have nosed into the bank and opened up parking for at least 4 other trucks but parked like this instead! Nobody likes this guy...

IMG_1783.jpg

Shermanator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Owl's Head parking lot this morning. Don't be this guy...this guy could have nosed into the bank and opened up parking for at least 4 other trucks but parked like this instead! Nobody likes this guy...

View attachment 195427

Well, for the record, the "guy one one likes" is one of my sled buddies and I still like him! We were the first ones up there and at the time OUR parking arrangement looked to be the best. We are both well aware of how clogged it can get and when your the ufirst ones up there we make sure we leave ourselves an adequate "out" for when we get back down. As it was , had the girly boy truck not parked the way it did I wouldn't have got my truck and mini-me trailer out as I was blocked in front and beside my unit. Also, I've talked to ho about getting a DMax or something so it doesn't draw this sort of attention to him. Hey, he drives a Poo, give him a break! :cool:

Top Bottom