Our Groomer was Vandelized this week

kenvb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
somebody vandelized our groomer this week, RCMP and I were out there today.its not usuable now,had to order parts . over $5000 damage., stole all tools and the big aluminum tool box that was bolted to the groomer.ripped locks off door and window.tryed hot wiring it,wrecked ignition, stole master key switch,smashed battery, few weeks ago the new Yamaha 3000 Generator was stolen from same place. Eagle Staging area. Hope these A holes sleep good at night,cause we dont ,worrying about a $100,000 machine sitting out there. so if your wondering why the trails out there arnt groomed, thats why.not sure when we can get it fixed,hope to at least move it to indoor storage this weekend.our guys were out today removing trees that fell in the storm this week, trails are smooth, and snow is good.

Attachments

• 1210121050-00.jpg
    1210121050-00.jpg
    171.9 KB · Views: 843

cdnemsguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Chitty. I am thinking the death penalty right now. That is so wrong in so manynways. What about a motion cam to a fee trees, or better yet a sniper in the trees. Aholes!

Reactions: RXN

Ministik Man

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The entire Government system runs on phone calls/complaints

The more people call in to the RCMP to complain about this vandalizm the more they have to find the Pr_cks that did this

So call the White Court RCMP 780-778-2238 and demand that justice/repairs get paid for by the vandals

The more we complain the more action will be done

Last edited:

whitegold

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Our groomer was destroyed last march also.... never did find the jerks that did it.... best of luck with getting your guys.

Attachments

• groomer.jpg
    groomer.jpg
    163.4 KB · Views: 807

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Friggin' azzhats enyways!

Sorry for your pain and anguish. It just isn't right.

Did they use snow machines to get out there? Or were they stolen also?
Was at the staging area so they could have been driving a truck. People living on the reserve in the bush not far from there too. There have been issues ever since they moved in a several years ago, had to put a locked fence around the wood shed, construction materials gone missing even though road gate locked, donation box stolen........

gibsons

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What a bunch of wastes of skin for people. Sure would be nice to stumble across these guys in action.

roadtech

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well Folks, you'll never answer the question WHY, and I guarranty there not snowmobilers.
Summiteer I have a small unit but if you need a groomer I'll donate the man and machine for a weekend if it gets real rough out there.
See you on the trails
Don

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well Folks, you'll never answer the question WHY, and I guarranty there not snowmobilers.
Summiteer I have a small unit but if you need a groomer I'll donate the man and machine for a weekend if it gets real rough out there.
See you on the trails
Don
Your generosity is much appreciated Don. Fortunately the club has a second unit that they bought this year to do do the south trails with. This just means some won't get done in a timely manner and they will have to pay for trucking to move the other machine.

raceu4it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's a real shame and waste. There's way more stories of wrecked and stolen stuff than there is of people getting caught. You'd think you"d hear thru the grapevine of a name or group. And to me it seems to get worse and worse and most people just shrug it off as that's the way it is. And it's not if more people did there due diligence. cause the law boys just put it in the books as another incident.

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What about some cheap game cameras strategically placed...or even real surveillance cams....? It IS after all, a $100,000 piece of machinery left out in the open.

GYMBRAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What about some cheap game cameras strategically placed...or even real surveillance cams....? It IS after all, a $100,000 piece of machinery left out in the open.

Sounds logical to me for sure! Would be great to see these LOSERS in action and makem PAY!

gibsons

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good idea Dave, I wonder if you could get some sort of discount on your insurance if they knew you had surveillance cameras? just a thought.

catinthehat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If they do get caught they probably won't be able to pay you back anyway, and we all know how lenient the Canadian injustice system is.
On another note, I know where there is a couple of abandoned mine shafts. Just saying.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
seems to be the way society is going these days, no respect, ruin someone elses life. trail cam would at least let ya see who is going in and out, and possibly pics of faces. maybe a ride out there after hours would also work?

britt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Those game cameras do work, there was a rash of vandilism at a community centre west of where I live. So some of the locals set up several game cameras at different angles and bingo the vandels had there picture taken. The best part the police had enough evidence and laid charges and it went to court and they were convicted!!!! So they do work, you may want to talk to the cops before you set them up and get their opinion on how the best way to go about it.

Britt

Top Bottom