Old Phazer Budget Rebuild for the Daughter

Twisted Boost

Biggest Poster
Reaction score
Make sure to take lots of pictures of her initial reaction and from the first ride, if she's half as happy as 2manykids this project will be a success for sure!!!haha

Rob I'm excited as much as 2 is.....:cool::cool:

Twisted Boost

Biggest Poster
Reaction score
Maybe one more sneak preview of the paint...lol :eek::d:d:d

CIMG1680.jpg

Last edited:

Twisted Boost

Biggest Poster
Reaction score
Booster you $#^%$*&$*&%(^%(^%..........quit it with the teasing , starting to feel like a girl i use to know , C@#k TEASE.....:beer:

lol 2 just wait it is awesome.:d Don't get the stuff back till in the am... and had to machine some rear skid stuff... :eek::eek: That slowed today up...:rolleyes:

2manykids

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lol 2 just wait it is awesome.:d Don't get the stuff back till in the am... and had to machine some rear skid stuff... :eek::eek: That slowed today up...:rolleyes:

So now i have to wait till tomorrow.. twisted TEASE...J/K...

Im gonna send one of my kitty cats down there for ya. my 1.5 y/old will want his next winter.:beer:

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Chad! Ellen will be so happy to get her own sled! Im doing a quad for sarah this spring! Cant wait!

Scuba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I can't wait..... it's like your building this sled for all of us and not your daughter...i think the boys at S&M are more excited to see it. i guess only two more days. Keep up the good work

Twisted Boost

Biggest Poster
Reaction score
well today is d-day and we got a little work to do.:eek: I will make it NO posting today...lol man the last 2 days haven't been fun with the crud but here we go CRUNCH time, and I will make it suspension is in... Seat is on:d need to get body panels on, secondary clean, new fuel, fill chain case, got new hand warmers, adjust track and waiting on new thumb throttle and sure glad I got FRIENDS IN LOW PLACES..:beer::beer: oh and put a snow flap on..

CIMG1717.jpg

CIMG1719.jpg

CIMG1721.jpg

CIMG1723.jpg

CIMG1726.jpg

CIMG1727.jpg

Last edited:

Twisted Boost

Biggest Poster
Reaction score
cans and body pieces coming back from body shop this a.m.:eek::d:d:d

Twisted Boost

Biggest Poster
Reaction score
So now i have to wait till tomorrow.. twisted TEASE...J/K...

Im gonna send one of my kitty cats down there for ya. my 1.5 y/old will want his next winter.:beer:

we can do it 2................:d:d okay now chop chop Mr. Boost...lol

Twisted Boost

Biggest Poster
Reaction score
Well off I go D-Day time to stop messin around stay tuned 2 for the final product....:d:d:d:d

2manykids

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we can do it 2................:d:d okay now chop chop Mr. Boost...lol

I have made a choice today, and this one was tuff. I am not going to look at this threat till christmas day. I know strange i am but , this is how it is. Great work booster. YOU ARE THE MAN. And the dad that every father should strive to be. :d

papafinger

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Chad,
Can't believe I didn't see this thread earlier. What a great idea. Can't speak for all but I wish a had a tenth of your energy and determination to tackle such a project and stay with it to reach your xmas goal. Chit it took me 3 yrs to build up my own sled. Everything looks fantastic and you are certainly to be commended as a mechanic and a father. Congrats and have a DYNOMITE! christmas. Definately settin the bar. Better start plannin for next yr already cuz this one might be tough to top:d:d:d

Cheers to ya my friend!:beer::beer::beer:

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
My friend... That is looking awesome..... It looks great sitting beside the old mans sled. I'm almost giddy, like when we built my sons sled... This was such a great idea you've done.... She is gonna truly think her dad rocks!!!!!!!!! Attaboy chad!

Twisted Boost

Biggest Poster
Reaction score
Thanks to everyone of you that have gave me inspiration to keep this thread going.. Thanks also for all your positive comments and feedback. It almost makes me get all tied up in knots just waiting for her reaction!! Getting closer so stay tuned for the FINALS....:d:cool::cool::beer:

bluepsylo

Reaction score
I don't have kids but man that one of the coolest things that I have ever seen! I hope I'm the daddy you are when I have kids! Plus super cool sled! I'm an Exciter fan myself, now I will have to hold on to em for when I have kids! To make em look as good as that, I better start now!!!

Merry Christmas and God Speed my friend!

W

woodies

booster get that sled down under the tree!lol only kidding!let us see some pictures of her reaction!good job DADDY!

Twisted Boost

Biggest Poster
Reaction score
Well men it was one of those days.....:eek: Was suppose to be home @ 2 to go to my dads but didn't quite work out that way...lol she fired @ 3:10 adjust it and off in the parking lot I went.....:d this little chit RIPS.;) So in a hurry to load it all the locks where froze on the trailer, get those undone fire the ol clean 88 Phazer right up to pull out of the trailer and reach over to give wifeys 700 hundo a couple of pulls no go...WTH? so I pull it out of the trailer ride the 88 phazer out take the new one for a couple more hot laps...lol pulls good by the way. In goes the New Christmas Present and the Old 88.. Wifeys 700 stays at the shop to figure out what is going on with it.. Pull in to the house at 4:15 quick shower and off we go to my Dads with the Trailer in the driveway and now just waiting to get inside..... Thanks again for you guys that have appreciated this thread and this is one of the best Christmas presents that I have ever got to GIVE..:d Almost gets me all choked up inside.. Merry Christmas my friends and I can hardly wait for the am.....:beer::beer: Pictures are uploading now.:cool: Thanks again your friend,

Booster

Top Bottom