"Official" Updates and Conditions for Blue River

Status
Not open for further replies.

162SKIDOO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Re: offical updates and conditons for blue river

hey is anyone coming sledding blue on the weekend, would like to head up for a ride on sat, if no one minds taking a 16 year old out throw me a PM

Hiya brad....myself taz and big doo are heading up tomorrow night(thursday)...we'll be riding friday by 11. Saturday also..... Dunno if you feel up to it but you could come catch a day with the boys...Bring lots of duct tape to fix your hood...it's gunna be hard and fast...Get those helmut drawings done too so we can have a look and figure out your paint job. We got the suite at the hotel if you wanna find us ok.

Later ...Marko

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score

hey marko i can ride sat fridaywe are doing some family stuff

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score

snowed around 8 inches last night here in town and with a temp of -7 ish it will set up nice, cant wait to ride tomorow morn, maybe some pics

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score

snowed around 8 inches last night here in town and with a temp of -7 ish it will set up nice, cant wait to ride tomorow morn, maybe some pics

went up white river today got no pics but we got in to a lot of snow there was only 4 of us and we were only up for an hour due to a broken sled, at snows around 4 inches last night on top of our other 8 inches from the day before

162SKIDOO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

went up white river today got no pics but we got in to a lot of snow there was only 4 of us and we were only up for an hour due to a broken sled, at snows around 4 inches last night on top of our other 8 inches from the day before

ummmm wasnt that allen creek we were at...wink wink...

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Anybody try Paridice or the grail yet brad?

162SKIDOO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Anybody try Paridice or the grail yet brad?

not meaning to intrude....
Not nearly enough snow to enter the areas...tried both on friday ... Willows usually buried are still 5 to 7 feet ..Stumps and logs exposed.

HRT Offroad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

We went up to Petty yesterday, as it was a little socked in - you had to watch going through the cut block, but once up top it was wide open rippin' There are areas that have plenty of snow without having to be too cautious - you just have to talk to the right people to send you in the right direction! Thanks Robin and Patti!!

Taz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

not meaning to intrude....
Not nearly enough snow to enter the areas...tried both on friday ... Willows usually buried are still 5 to 7 feet ..Stumps and logs exposed.

And if 162skidoo can't get in nobody is gettin in. We made it 1 km past the Forester closure sign 2 km short of the water fall and that was it, what is there needs to set up then a few more feet to cover the logs good. I never new there were willows on that trail... my nuckles are still tender...lol If you don't want your hoods scratched front to back don't go there yet, I'm lucky I just happen to know a guy that does awesome air brush work...hint.hint nudge.nudge...Marko. You made me follow you there thats my story. :nono:

Taz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

We went up to Petty yesterday, as it was a little socked in - you had to watch going through the cut block, but once up top it was wide open rippin' There are areas that have plenty of snow without having to be too cautious - you just have to talk to the right people to send you in the right direction! Thanks Robin and Patti!!

Hey Brad where is Petty???

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I was in there a couple times last year and never even seen a willow, gunna be a while yet. thanks guys

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score

hey marko we should go coulies next time you guys come, i will show you guys all the back meadows in the trees, your can drop down into about 5 differnt ones and its epic powder down there, we rode in there on monday and tuesday and there was alot more snow there then white river,and no stumps to bang tour sled off of lol

162SKIDOO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

And if 162skidoo can't get in nobody is gettin in. We made it 1 km past the Forester closure sign 2 km short of the water fall and that was it, what is there needs to set up then a few more feet to cover the logs good. I never new there were willows on that trail... my nuckles are still tender...lol If you don't want your hoods scratched front to back don't go there yet, I'm lucky I just happen to know a guy that does awesome air brush work...hint.hint nudge.nudge...Marko. You made me follow you there thats my story. :nono:

thanks buddy...:Snowmobile1::mountainClimb: My knuckles are sore from dragging all the time.!!!
Ya i guess if your gunna follow me theres some damage to be expected and fixed....can you say PAINTJOB???
draw it up.....lets:giterdone:

162SKIDOO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

hey marko we should go coulies next time you guys come, i will show you guys all the back meadows in the trees, your can drop down into about 5 differnt ones and its epic powder down there, we rode in there on monday and tuesday and there was alot more snow there then white river,and no stumps to bang tour sled off of lol

Ya for sure...its nice back there....sounds good...
I got the doodoo in lots of little pieces...gunna pull the engine and track out tonight possibly....get Taz drunk and make him do all the work. :beerchug::kickass:
I also have my sled on an IV drip to take away the rash it got from tree bark and stones.....:Cla:

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score

lol, i may have an 07 xrs by then not sure yet when ill be getting it but i will get it :D

162SKIDOO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

lol, i may have an 07 xrs by then not sure yet when ill be getting it but i will get it :D

Fantastic machine....same as big doos ...less the cooler leak i hope :)
thats my next toy also...860 162 xrs....last of the old chassis...sweet

162SKIDOO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

You wont be sorry, We should have let you try one of ours to get the bug unfortunately we weren't on the hill long enough. :wetpants:

ya...mine was fun....like riding a 2 legged galloping horse with epilepsie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom