"Official" Updates and Conditions for Blue River

Status
Not open for further replies.

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Re: offical updates and conditons for blue river

haha, marko mine(when i get it) has the slp kit in it utting out 172 horseys and a camoplast 174 2.5 inch, i think im going to get into some trouble ont hat machine!! woo hoo. but ill still a poaris man at heart

Taz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

woo hoo. but ill still be a polaris man at heart[/QUOTE]

Not after you ride a Doo you wont I use to have a pul-uass.

:bowdown: SKIDOO

162SKIDOO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

haha, marko mine(when i get it) has the slp kit in it utting out 172 horseys and a camoplast 174 2.5 inch, i think im going to get into some trouble ont hat machine!! woo hoo. but ill still a poaris man at heart

your going to ooozzz yellow paint once you ride that doo....we can have a polaris jacket burning party anytime you like....you wont look back unless your checking where you lost the other riders.

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score

well guys we recived well over a foot of snow within the last 48 hours and the highways are horrible, i wouldnt be trying to come if i were you guys, drive safe

162SKIDOO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

well guys we recived well over a foot of snow within the last 48 hours and the highways are horrible, i wouldnt be trying to come if i were you guys, drive safe

i think the base level of snow will be ALOT better this time....gunna be a good time PRYDR
And my sleds fixed......:d:party::specool::Happy6::clap2::Snowmobile1:

162SKIDOO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Get at it...we want u along....need some young guys to pull. " :)

Taz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Hey PR have you talked to any one from the classifieds on here there are a couple of machines there??? :bowdown::skidoo:

162SKIDOO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Hey PR have you talked to any one from the classifieds on here there are a couple of machines there??? :bowdown::skidoo:

get us an address...we'll go pick it up and bring it 4 ya..

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score

i have to talk to my parents tomorow about a dragon, they are never home when i am lol

and marko id have to pay the guy first

glacier mt lodge

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.glaciermountainlodge.com

We have a snowfall warning for today... Calling for another 20 cm's of snow by Saturday morning.

A little info for you

Snow Base ....Blue River....107 cm/42.1 in
....Tree Line......205 cm/80.5 in

Taz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

i have to talk to my parents tomorow about a dragon, they are never home when i am lol

and marko id have to pay the guy first

Mornin PR we rode with some guys in Horseshoe the day before you rode with us one guy blew out a crank seal on his 07 XRS he had to use a spare it was a dragon he was saying he couldn't believe how hard it was to turn and lean over compared to his machine he was fighting it all the time just watching him you could see it was awkward :lemon: Before you spend the cash it would be good to compare I know your a Polarass guy but so was I.
just my :twocents: And for sure you would be happy to change you handle on here after riding a Rev. :party: :yahoo:

High Velocity

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Mornin PR we rode with some guys in Horseshoe the day before you rode with us one guy blew out a crank seal on his 07 XRS he had to use a spare it was a dragon he was saying he couldn't believe how hard it was to turn and lean over compared to his machine he was fighting it all the time just watching him you could see it was awkward :lemon: Before you spend the cash it would be good to compare I know your a Polarass guy but so was I.
just my :twocents: And for sure you would be happy to change you handle on here after riding a Rev. :party: :yahoo:

That's actually a little amusing to read, because my Rev-riding buddies get on my IQ and they're always flopping it on it's side because it comes over so much easier than the Revs. To each their own, I guess.:rolleyes:

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score

i rode a dragon for 2 days after i rode with you guys and i loved it, very nimble

Taz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

i rode a dragon for 2 days after i rode with you guys and i loved it, very nimble

Perfect now all you gotta do is try a rev??? I can only tell ya what the guy told Bigdoo and I never road one myself can't say I ever will. We would love to have some one with a dragon that can ride good come with us to see if they could go where we do. :stretcher: Yes it would be more nimble than yours I'm sure try ours?? :ontopic:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom