Official REVY Riding Conditions 2015/16

kimrick

RIP Fellow Sledder
Reaction score
Trees were the winners today.
Good visibility and open riding, BUT, there is always those tree that jump in front of you. BWHAAA!

IMG_20160303_151146.jpg IMG_20160303_151020.jpg

Is it considered a good tree well when it takes 8 guys to pull it out? LOL!

The guy in the Orange is only three feet tall. Sure makes it look deep.

Started snowing hard at 1600 today. Lower trails are slushy till 6km.

We all got to the cabin and thought we had just finished a ride into Keystone.

Trail was whooped from bottom till top of hill. Groomer forgot to drop the cutter.

Hope they groom it up for the weekend for the vintage ride or we will lose some old sleds in those holes.

Last edited:

Pantherscry

Reaction score
I found some cash on my way down the trail at Boulder on Friday. Shack was closed so I couldn't leave it with the ppl there. Maybe a long shot but anyone lose some money on their way up/down. I found some other things so I can verify the person, so if it's not you don't bother trying to get it haha. Just pm me and I'll get you your money back.

o zone guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I found some cash on my way down the trail at Boulder on Friday. Shack was closed so I couldn't leave it with the ppl there. Maybe a long shot but anyone lose some money on their way up/down. I found some other things so I can verify the person, so if it's not you don't bother trying to get it haha. Just pm me and I'll get you your money back.
Hey stud.....I think I lost 20$ on the way up and 30$ on the way down....By CHaNCe was it a ReD 50$ dollar bill....haha...o yea I almost forgot ....MeOW!!!!

Last edited:

jeff.frost

Reaction score
Long shot here, anyone find an old school skidoo Jerry can (one with straps) yesterday on Boulder between laroy lane and the parking lot. Snow was awesome and the sun even made an appearance.

foghorn

Reaction score
I know lots can change between now and friday but whats the trails to boulder and frisby like where are they staging from
Thanx

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pretty dam good conditions last four days and snowing decent when we left..this was at Boulder

RFish

Reaction score
Ride from boulder parking lots? Anyone still riding from peaks last weekend?

doostylz

Reaction score
Where are they staging from on Boulder and frisby just wondering if we should just deck it or can still go with 4 place trailer

RFish

Reaction score
Ya hoping to hear also. We're just going to pin it from peaks/west entrance no matter what next Sunday. Hopefully not miles and miles of gravel but oh well.

Pantherscry

Reaction score
Where are they staging from on Boulder and frisby just wondering if we should just deck it or can still go with 4 place trailer

Went up Frisby today, lots of snow right down to the main parking lot. The attendent said they just pulled some down to keep the snow fresh. Wasn't much untracked up top but found a bit. Could use a fresh dump.

Reaction score
its going to be deck only season very shortly. some places it already is. some hotshot from manitoba will bring a V-nose up the trail and make a mess though. can be sure of that. frost is coming out of the low roads

good snow if you can get to it, and stay out of the rain on the way up.

got fooled today and thought the sun was coming out

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Driving to Revy today. If I'm reading the weather forecast right, looks like we should see fresh. Just have to hope the gear does its job and keeps us dry at the bottom.

I'll have my take-off Axys A-arms with me for sale in Revy. If anyone needs one arm or all three send a PM. Bottom-left is bent, but other three are in good used condition.

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
Parking Update. Frisby you are parking in the lot and riding on snow from the toll booth. Boulder Rd is bare 2 km past toll booth. Only truck/decks and 2 place open trailers will be allowed up. There is nowhere for enclosed trailers to turn around. We can not allow you to park in lots and ride up. It is ileagal for you to ride your snowmobile on a plowed Forest Service Rd. Please ensure you park so traffic can pass on Rd. Spring is winning, thanks for your co-operation. We hope to continue our grooming program till after Easter wknd. You will ride a lot of gravel if you access at West side.

Last edited:

RFish

Reaction score
Any idea how many miles is "alot" of gravel from the west side? Haha Really don't want to load each day. Thanks again for the update Kathy!

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
We are no longer grooming the West trail too much gravel and then not enough snow. I know some riders are still using it and have left donations in the box at the cabin or gave them to me, thank you.
We have the Boulder rd. plowed to 3 km junction but were unable to clear parking area, still too much snow 4+ ft.
We are having everyone drive up, turn around and park heading down again. Everyone please park so vehicles can pass and get out at end of the day.
Today went pretty good, hope tomorrow is the same, thanks everyone for being patient.
Next wknd should be better for parking when more snow and ice melts off the rd and parking area.
You are still riding from the lot at Frisby.

Top Bottom