Official REVY Riding Conditions 2015/16

Kyle91rs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I heard the same chatter at the cabin. Someone said two were found 10km from the other back behind turbo hill? Not sure if that's accurate or not

Kyle91rs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Snows pretty good right now! Whoevers here during the next blue bird is gonna have epic snow.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 792

jerrydecoy

Reaction score
Rode eagle pass our last day and all I can say is wow!!! Visibility wasn't great bit damn it was deep!!! I'd always wanted to swing by powerhouse customs while I was in Revy and we made it out there Saturday afternoon. Can't say enough about what a super nice guy ron is!! Took about an hour outta his day to just bs with us when all we were doing was looking around and buying a couple shirts. He's got some cool projects Goin on out there!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rode eagle pass our last day and all I can say is wow!!! Visibility wasn't great bit damn it was deep!!! I'd always wanted to swing by powerhouse customs while I was in Revy and we made it out there Saturday afternoon. Can't say enough about what a super nice guy ron is!! Took about an hour outta his day to just bs with us when all we were doing was looking around and buying a couple shirts. He's got some cool projects Goin on out there!!!

Eagles pass is in the sicamous thread just saying

We were also at eagles, insane amount of fresh forsure

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I didn't even think about that. Thanks for the heads up. Does it count that our hotel was in Revy? Lol...

1 more % lol

Glad ya had a good time, sure was nice when it cleared up after lunch and u could see

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The trail into Eagles Pass is Sicamoos club, but the riding is way closer to Revy. I can ride to the Eagles Cabin from the Boulder Trail. Do it all the time.

06 Dragon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have always thought it as possible to go from boulder over to eagles. Is there a shorter way than through turtle and over.

E-Zmoke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have always thought it as possible to go from boulder over to eagles. Is there a shorter way than through turtle and over.

Theirs no shorter way no and I don't recommend this route to anyone who doesn't know the area really well from both sides. It's not for the faint of heart and bring extra fuel. It's approx 150KM one way and is a full day

Redturbo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Years ago, did the turtle to eagle run. On the way back to kirkup trail, just leaving the big lake were the chutes are. A couple guys roar up to us, ask how far to the parking lot. Said not that far, asked if they could tag along to the trucks. Sure, fall in line & will be there soon. We get back to the Boulder parking lot, load up sleds, stand around, bs, etc. These couple guys that tagged along walk over, say this is the wrong parking lot. Asked were had taken them, somebody say Revy is over there. So never asked what parking lot, just asked how far. By now its dark, there truck is sitting @ Eagle's parking lot. Enclosed is full, but deck is open. Unhooked the enclosed & give them ride down the highway to there truck. That ride is hard enough in the day time, couldn't image doing it on the dark.

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
merry Christmas to you randy.. thanks for the human tow up the mountain.. lol

Turtle was amazing yesterday once we got past the used tracks. Once through the Mustang Saddle it was game on through lower lunch lake and the trees getting up to the lakes. Blower all the way.
Merry Christmas
RS

kimrick

RIP Fellow Sledder
Reaction score
It was a beautiful day yesterday!
Great visibility and handlebar deep.

Got snow in face so decided to just ride all the trails on Boulder......NOT!

Merry Christmas to all, Happy sledding.

Should be another great day and there will be a group heading up for the full moon ride tonight.

Top Bottom