Official REVY Riding Conditions 2015/16

crazy_cappa

Reaction score
We were up Griffin today, crazy deep. Don't think anyone actually made it in. Couple groups playing in the trees all day, it was pretty good. Parking is like 200 meters in from the corner, not sure about the concern for logging. Trail was super rough thou and had to ride a little gravel down low. Was a pretty awesome day.

summit4

Reaction score
Where did u stage from at Sail? Down on the road by the tin shack or was there any logging going on and the road plowed at all. Thanks for any info

d8grandpa

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Where did u stage from at Sail? Down on the road by the tin shack or was there any logging going on and the road plowed at all. Thanks for any info
Everyone is staging at the highway, either at the shack or down the hill before the shack. And it's Sale

Ray509

Reaction score
Hey guys i have a new tss ceramic coated can for sale in kamloops msg me if interested

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ray509

Reaction score
Sorry for hijacking thread just wanted to get it out there, ill be looking for some riding buddies for the holidays, have full gear good avy awareness and not too shabby at riding

JMCX

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Full parking lots at Boulder today. Vis was crap until mid afternoon, at least where we went. Up high there was only a couple inches of fresh on top of very well set up snow. Down lower in the trees you could find front bumper deep.

struglin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Went up frisbee today was sunny after 10 good 2 feet of fresh off the ridge completely pounded out by the end of the days lots of gas burnt up there by lots of people today

Brappp306

Reaction score
I'm ready to pull my hair out! Came out here on Nov 25th to find ****... Missed the good stuff by a few days. Found some really good snow in Eagles... Then the sun hit it the next day. Now I'm suppose to be headed up this Thursday from Sask, 14 hour drive by myself. Is it it even worth coming up next Wed if we don't get any new fresh? Anyone try Keystone in the past few days?

Last edited:

X-Treme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.robinsautomotive.ca
I'm ready to pull my F-ing hair out! Came out here on Nov 25th to find ****... Missed the good stuff by a few days. Found decent snow in Eagles... Then the sun hit it the next day. Now I'm suppose to be headed up this Thursday from Sask, 14 hour drive by myself. Is it it even worth coming up next Wed if we don't get any new fresh? Anyone try Keystone in the past few days?
Nope. Not worth it. You should definitely stay home.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 using Tapatalk.

ren

Reaction score
Anyone rooping Sunday?
Passing through from a week in Whistler.
Looking for a few partners

Top Bottom