Official REVY Riding Conditions 2015/16

FranktheTank

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You been out this year Fred? What you riding these days?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not yet but will be soon, been in Germany and now austrail.. Been gone for 6 weeks and plan to get back this next week, as for sleds I have the impulse turbo and Aerocharger Carbon chassie ready to go, also putting together another Carbon chassis for those days with my old 880 bb

how about you..

You been out this year Fred? What you riding these days?

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not so bad here either..lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 704
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 699
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 696
Last edited:

FranktheTank

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not yet but will be soon, been in Germany and now austrail.. Been gone for 6 weeks and plan to get back this next week, as for sleds I have the impulse turbo and Aerocharger Carbon chassie ready to go, also putting together another Carbon chassis for those days with my old 880 bb

how about you..

Cool that's alright. Just riding my plain Jane xm. Miss the days of the old 880bb loved that motor. Heading out again in a few days to carve all this fresh powder up should be a good trip.

tater

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just read on revy times website there's missing Sledder on Boulder??? Says went riding by himself Saturday and truck was found in Boulder lot? That sucks. Hope he's ok.

Big nasty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just read on revy times website there's missing Sledder on Boulder??? Says went riding by himself Saturday and truck was found in Boulder lot? That sucks. Hope he's ok.
Meet search and rescue up there today looking for him, and the helicopter was flying around too. Yeah hope the find him soon.

honda450

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is the terrible forecast going to be right about the rain to 2000 feet tomorrow? God dam do I hope not as I'm planning on going out on Saturday for a week.

FranktheTank

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is the terrible forecast going to be right about the rain to 2000 feet tomorrow? God dam do I hope not as I'm planning on going out on Saturday for a week.

How low do you ride 2000ft matters?!?!? Valley bottom riding?

kimrick

RIP Fellow Sledder
Reaction score
Okay, lets not de rail this thread. Everyone start the cool snow dance!

Revy conditions and PICTURES please. Without pictures, we have to rely on Lil Dukes thread..... (luv it)

Early in the season.... Rain is a given.... Keep a good eye on the weather and use your avy skills.

Good early season snow, warming trends, then some rain,,

We have not had the big chill yet. It will come. This in itself will cause many different layers.

Play safe!

One good day of inversions can be a game changer also...

Top Bottom