Official REVY Riding Conditions 2015/16

Newfie1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Has any one been up sale yet thinking of maybe going today?

Found this 9th Nov 15

We rode Sale from the highway Saturday afternoon. No access issues there.

Looks like freezing levels might jump above 6000ft for the forecast snow on Thursday- Friday. Might get some rain down low.

C of Red

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Heading to revy tomorrow! Riding Saturday and Sunday. Just two of us, would love to meet up and ride with some other people. Send me a message and we will set something up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Group of 4-5 heading to Revy after work today, riding both Sat/Sun (driving home Sunday). More than welcome to join, PM if interested. I personally hate riding in groups less than 3 after huge amounts of snow. Both for safety reasons and if its a stuck fest with two guys it can be a biotch.

Curtis

zenk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I will be heading to Revy on Thursday the 19th.
our group has 3 in it. If anyone is looking to join a group or if your in a small group and want to team up, send me a msg.
all 3 of us have ast1, airbags, inreach.

guido88gt

Reaction score
Looking for riding partner or partners for Monday Tuesday. Nov 16th and 17th.
2015 pro rmk, been riding for 20+ yrs..

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

snow_farmer

Reaction score
I will be heading to Revy on Thursday the 19th.
our group has 3 in it. If anyone is looking to join a group or if your in a small group and want to team up, send me a msg.
all 3 of us have ast1, airbags, inreach.

Heading out Wedns night or Thurs morning from Penhold as well. May have a group as big as 6 or as little as 2. If its two we'd love to join a bigger group in those conditions. Both are experienced riders.

tamsy

Reaction score
your not that experienced, you might not be able to handle that kitty cat !!!!

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
1st groom today up Boulder via the Kirkup trail. Nov. 13 and 6 ft. showing on marker now. YamaCam | Revelstoke Snowmobile Club
Thank You Herb!!!!!
groom 3.jpg groom 1.jpg groom 2.jpg

Colin8ch

Reaction score
Hey, first post but long time lurker, thought this may be helpful for those heading to Revy:
3:30 Friday 13th- just arrived from Revy from Calgary...
Roads:
Near lake louis, field, quarts- roads had several inches of snow and was slow going at times. 3 or 4 10 min stops due to accidents.
The rest of the roads were ok, typical winter...after quarts creek there was a lot of rain, near freezing at about 2pm, could turn interesting when it freezes.

Total travel time was less than 5 hrs.

Newgen

Reaction score
A group from SK said they parked and rode from staging at Frisbee this morning. Can any one verify? We're travelling tomorrow from Regina and its a pain in the ass to travel with 4 in the truck, a deck, an open place tilt trailer and all of our gear. Enclosed wagons are so much easier for us when we're driving so far.

Last edited:

Crude

Reaction score
We staged at the bottom of Frizby. Was not bad going up, but coming down was a bit nasty.

Trailers were making it up the hill to the next staging area, no prob. Prob. the best bet tomorrow.

Top Bottom