Official REVY Riding conditions 2012/13

Tuesday

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
P1010528_zpsbfe2105a.jpg

P1010529_zps54700229.jpg

Ran out of fuel on the trail. Only took 4 hours to burn up the fuel, the snow was great!

rough-country

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
www.rough-country.ca
I had a chance to get out twice this week with Griffin sunday on the sled, there was talk about a crust but it was very thin and down about 6" under some fresh. Went out yesterday up Frisby on the snowbikes, knee deep powder and sunny skies. It just could not have been better. I've been shoveling snow for the last 2 days downtown so the weekend tracks up top will be long gone. Well were coming up to the half way point of the season and some of the best riding is yet to come so hope you can all make it out to Revy.

Greg

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
See how happy you look when you are on a Doo Rowdy? Lol. How or what became of the ice crust on Boulder from last weekend?

Haha I do like how it rides. The ice crust is absolutely still there. It's quite the weak layer. You can feel it sometimes when carving.

sledhead5000

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.pdotsledding.com
I had a chance to get out twice this week with Griffin sunday on the sled, there was talk about a crust but it was very thin and down about 6" under some fresh. Went out yesterday up Frisby on the snowbikes, knee deep powder and sunny skies. It just could not have been better. I've been shoveling snow for the last 2 days downtown so the weekend tracks up top will be long gone. Well were coming up to the half way point of the season and some of the best riding is yet to come so hope you can all make it out to Revy.

Greg

Is there an ice crust on Frisbee?

kimrick

RIP Fellow Sledder
Reaction score

Greg

Greg
I kow what you mean, the hidden gem of Hall was so unbelievable.
These new sleds rock into places we had to fight to break into or out of.......
South side had amazing features and some difficult climbs....
Snow has proven to be unrelentlass but forged on through the big timbers....

See yah on the hill!

Top Bottom