Official REVY Riding conditions 2012/13

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sale yesterday. Great snow. Couldn't feel the ice crust at sale or frisbee. Will be posting my thoughts on the sleds I tested later.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359949952.531409.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359949964.496892.jpg

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sale yesterday. Great snow. Couldn't feel the ice crust at sale or frisbee. Will be posting my thoughts on the sleds I tested later.

View attachment 148970

View attachment 148971

Saw you driving in town Saturday morning Rowdy. We rode Boulder and was shocked how good it was especially at the back end. I thought it would be tracked out. Great sunny day and 1.5-2 ft of pow. Doesn't get any better!

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Saw you driving in town Saturday morning Rowdy. We rode Boulder and was shocked how good it was especially at the back end. I thought it would be tracked out. Great sunny day and 1.5-2 ft of pow. Doesn't get any better!

I saw you driving outta town today. Yeah it was great snow I'm sure especially back side if you know where to go! Glad you had fun!!

sledhead5000

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.pdotsledding.com
Snow at Frisbee was mostly pounded out this weekend but we were able to find a few good spots and a few areas with untouched way back on the ridge. Lots of drifts there which made for some fun little jumps and whips.

Tuesday

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
haha i lost my sos shovel handle on keystone trail last trip........must be some sort of handle magnet out there. Also worth a case.

Hows the mcx running dave?

jhurkot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Snow is okay. There has been lots of small and frequent snow events but no real major dumps for the last couple weeks. Need a good storm!

BOONDOCKINDAWG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
rode today up boulder. snow was decent but set up forsure. still real soft in the trees tho. even got some blue sky for a bit in the afternoon.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Had a great 2 days in Revy. Rode Boulder on Friday and weather was in and out but snow was amazing past Superbowl. Rode Frisby yesterday and 2-3 ft of dry powder and sunny skies most of the day. You had to go past the green tower to get away from the tracked up stuff but amazing snow to say the least. Parking lots are starting to get muddy in places though.

Top Bottom