Official REVY Riding conditions 2012/13

zenk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
any updates or pics of recent conditions for bouder or frisbey? i am wanting to know if its worth making the drive up for the weekend???

steve a

Reaction score
Thanks ,keeping eye on conditions planning trip for 6th of dec, can be hit or miss at that time hope its a hit !!

Holden_magroin

Reaction score
Yeah me and 7 others will be there the 6th as well, hoping for some good pow to try out all them new turbos!

[Freerider]-

Reaction score
Well we tried our luck going up boulder,didn't work out too well. The trail just seemed to disappear. Too many stumps to get past? Maybe we took the wrong trail.
Ended up going up frisby with not too much time to ride. The snow was alright, ten inches on a solid icy kinda base?

BLUE PLATE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well we tried our luck going up boulder,didn't work out too well. The trail just seemed to disappear. Too many stumps to get past? Maybe we took the wrong trail.
Ended up going up frisby with not too much time to ride. The snow was alright, ten inches on a solid icy kinda base?

Did you make it to the boulder cabin?

jumpingjack

Reaction score
Our group rode Frisbie today. The conditions were not what I had hoped for since the last storm came through. Was good to put a few miles on the new sleds but that's about it. Not really worth driving a long ways to come here. I would way a few more weeks if your expecting good snow.

extrmsled

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
rode frisby today 10'' fresh 3-4 ft hard icy base
was good ride sunny, full tank of fuel and jerry
unloaded at 5.5km some unloaded higher up
icy road from 5 km up
won't let me load pics sorry

geordiep

Reaction score
If you have issues uploading images, try inserting the picture directly into the message using the Insert Image button. (see my screen capture below) The Manage Attachments pop-up does not always work.

Attachments

• snowandmud-insert image button.jpg
    snowandmud-insert image button.jpg
    116.8 KB · Views: 1,130

Snowmandoo

Reaction score
Reports don't sound so great, have a trip booked to revy for the 8-14 of December in hope that the snow is worth it, if you guys could keep the posts on the conditions that would be awsome l! Could save a 14 hour drive

BCPOW

Reaction score
keep yer heads up out there in the early season guys.

Just a reminder that last year a group of 4 got caught off guard in November in deadman's creek on Frisby.....search this same longggggg thread for it as they barely live to tell the tale.....

Now :focus:

Pics pls, nomm nomm :beer:

Top Bottom