Official REVY Riding conditions 2012/13

mavericklauzon

Reaction score
Pictures would be great friday evening when you get off the mountain, planning on heading up there Saturday so would be nice to know before we left friday if it's worth heading up there yet.
Thanks in advance

waynemags

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
looking to get out around the 15th. never been to revy sledding bedore. if we made the trip where would be a good spot to go that we can trail ride a bit and a little playing for me. any sugestions would be awsome

struglin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
rode frisby yestedday unloaded at 5km was puking hard all day and was a blizard coming home. probed 100cm at the cabin 85cm is a solid crust 15cm of fresh and was still snowing. that crust being sheer ice could make for a sketchy seaseon will just have to wait and see i guess.

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would suggest Frisby. A little bit of everything close to the cabin for ya. No surprises either.

looking to get out around the 15th. never been to revy sledding bedore. if we made the trip where would be a good spot to go that we can trail ride a bit and a little playing for me. any sugestions would be awsome

struglin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
at the 4.5ish km thers a switch back you can use a a small spot around 8km theres a flat section with a bit a room if you go with a trailer early bird always gets the worm just make sure you leave room for others dont be that guy

dezmitchell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We will have our enclosed trailer on the 22 up there but the deck will be on the truck to so if need be my guys will just take 2 trips and shuttle the sleds up a bit and leave the trailer in the main lot.

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
As you round the first corner to where the snow starts on the trail, there will be a 6 place parked, pointing uphill still, in the way, with white and green plates....never fails.

Top Bottom