Official REVY Riding conditions 2012/13

raceu4it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Re: Official revy riding conditions "3" 2012/13

may have to bring a ditch banger long track this week-end and see how far it would go, worse case I'd part the sled out after! lol

Pro-Am Chris

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score

This says it all.

Attachments

• gnome.jpg
    gnome.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 622

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Wow, I never thought that someone would actually post that their thread should be the official one.

Especially when there was one that's a month old already.

Sponsor or no sponsor, if someone is kind enough to start a thread, and did it before you and has 50 plus posts already, try to find it in you to not start an identical one because you think your more important than them.

I am sure you are a big deal in the revelstoke sledding world, but have some common courtesy Rough-country.

Hope the inflated ego doesn't interfere with your airbag. ;)

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Wow, I never thought that someone would actually post that their thread should be the official one.

Especially when there was one that's a month old already.

Sponsor or no sponsor, if someone is kind enough to start a thread, and did it before you and has 50 plus posts already, try to find it in you to not start an identical one because you think your more important than them.

I am sure you are a big deal in the revelstoke sledding world, but have some common courtesy Rough-country.

Hope the inflated ego doesn't interfere with your airbag. ;)

Wow Cuso. I normally agree with you but have to disagree this time. Greg is far from the type of person that would be looking for personal accolades like this. Greg was the spearhead behind the new cabins in Revy. Is the president I believe of the Revy Club and works tiredly to make riding continue to be the best place to go in BC. His thread the past 2 years has been a no bullchit thread that is realtime and accurate from what I have personally seen myself. I just think you missed the boat on this one. Get ready to get flamed I'm afraid.

Carrots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Official revy riding conditions "3" 2012/13

Wow Cuso. I normally agree with you but have to disagree this time. Greg is far from the type of person that would be looking for personal accolades like this. Greg was the spearhead behind the new cabins in Revy. Is the president I believe of the Revy Club and works tiredly to make riding continue to be the best place to go in BC. His thread the past 2 years has been a no bullchit thread that is realtime and accurate from what I have personally seen myself. I just think you missed the boat on this one. Get ready to get flamed I'm afraid.

Yeah x2, he always has accurate info and Greg's threads have always been the best in the past.

Sent from a iPhone

raceu4it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

"ouch" cuso! maybe your painkiller meds are off!

lewey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

no need to jump on cuso now. no one's saying rough country isn't a great guy, i'm sure he is. it's just odd he cannot add to an already existing thread. seen it before on another forum and it just seems weak that's all. i'm sure we can drop this subject and move on. still waiting for some pics of some lucky bastard making first tracks of the season. :d

CanDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

no need to jump on cuso now. no one's saying rough country isn't a great guy, i'm sure he is. it's just odd he cannot add to an already existing thread. seen it before on another forum and it just seems weak that's all. i'm sure we can drop this subject and move on. still waiting for some pics of some lucky bastard making first tracks of the season. :d

I started the other one cuz I am anxiously awaiting snow, not here to steal someones thunder, I personally could give 2 hooties that Greg wanted to start his own thread, as a business man tied to sledding, and involved in the Club, I can see why he would want to be connected to snow conditions and reporting whats going on.
After the snow flies I ride almost every weekend, and I ride if there is fresh or not (there is always fresh to find in Revy) and checking peoples posts on riding conditions is a fun distraction. So post away is this thread, all good with me boys! :beer:

T

Toyboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

This is a riding conditions thread. If you don't have info regarding riding conditions i believe the are enough other threads for you to banter in.

Good work Greg keep it going.

One more time for the cheap seats!!!

raceu4it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

so who wants to take a poke at boulder saturday or sunday?

BRP QSC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

gnome.jpg
How tall is this little fellow... The all mighty "snow gnome" who waits patiently every year to go balls deep in pow just for us and knowing the kickinghores side well on snowfall when it snows at the ski hill does boulder get 20-30-40% more or about the same cause i know it is way different sometimes between frisby and boulder

struglin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

revelstoke mountain resort does get much less then boulder and frisby and the nom is 15cm or 6inchs if im not mistaken

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Snow count is rising...

So to everyone who doesn't feel this thread should have been started, are you also suggesting that anyone who wants to give an update on snow conditions shouldn't start a new thread? Because that never happens :nono:

Reaction score

Early Season riding sounds Fun, Can't wait for the Pics!Ride Safe Gramps!!!

Toyboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Snow count is rising...

So to everyone who doesn't feel this thread should have been started, are you also suggesting that anyone who wants to give an update on snow conditions shouldn't start a new thread? Because that never happens :nono:[/QUOTE

I think if you actually have an update you can post it what ever thread you like. If you are just bitching and moaning cause someone else started a thread for the same purpose you did you should post it in the crybaby whiners thread. Get over it this is the thread I will be checking.

Top Bottom