Official REVY Riding conditions 2012/13

CanDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Capture.JPG

http://www.revelstokemountainresort.com/conditions/webcams

Looks like some fresh and more coming. And the ski hill gets less snow than Boulder.

T

[Freerider]-

Reaction score
Yup I've been watching the web cams too, looks like its still coming down.
Looks like the temps uptop are supposed to stay down too,
It has begun! :d

rough-country

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
www.rough-country.ca
Official revy riding conditions "3" 2012/13

Thanks to all my friends and customer that have supported my "Official REVY Riding Conditions" thread over the last 2 years.It seems someone has copied my good idea so I am hoping you will pick my thread as the most reliable and accurate place to get up to date snow and riding reports. I think my thread was the most viewed of all the Revelstoke posts and I thank you all for that. My camera will be working over time to bring you pic again this year to prove there is no "Bull Sh!!!t" in where and what I rode in.

Thanks
Greg Byman
President, Revelstoke Snowmobile Club

Catberg

Reaction score
Re: Official revy riding conditions "3" 2012/13

You have my vote! 9 of us coming down Nov 29th. Staying at Peaks. Will be sure to swing by your store for our usual stock up. We will be watching closely for snow!!!!!,

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Keep up the great work Greg! Got my membership decals in the mail today. Can hardly wait for that first good snow report.

lewey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

am i missing something? does it really matter who STARTS the thread? if there's already another revy thread, why the need to start another? unbelievable.

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

am i missing something? does it really matter who STARTS the thread? if there's already another revy thread, why the need to start another? unbelievable.

Yeah because there is never anyone posting new threads daily during the season with questions about snow updates already so it would be unbelievable they would search before they post a question right? :rolleyes:

Greg's updates are very welcomed to the people looking for the best and most recent information. Plus who wouldn't wan to support a thread that a supporting vendor, who bends over backwards for his customers, open's his store early on a Sunday morningjust because he happens to be there clearing snow to help out and sell a few items and who actually represents the club.

Yeah, unbelievable... :beer:

Thanks Greg! Looking forward to updates. Hope the season treats you well!

raceu4it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

this would be the thread to watch for updates for a fellow sledder who has a immense passion for the sport and contributes large!!!

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

X3. Thanks Greg.

Ron do speaks high of ya.

Keep us on the up and up. If that takes a closed for a few hours for a sled trip. Fine by me. I'll wait.

sent from my htc

mxz800x

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

gregs posts are bang on and non bias,he speaks the truth. keep up the awesome reports.

rough-country

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
www.rough-country.ca

Looking for anyone interested in going out on sunday? Sounds a little crazy but the way it's snowing up top and the temp is dropping, should be good for a Frisby ride. We might even see snow in town on sunday so what the heck, I've got a new sled coming anyway. Should be able to get past the new cabin and up into the lower meadows. Check for pics on sunday night...either great powder shots or a busted up sled!

Thanks
Greg

polaris011

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

i am waiting patiently for the day i can buy a place in revy and start riding in oct!!!

Looking for anyone interested in going out on sunday? Sounds a little crazy but the way it's snowing up top and the temp is dropping, should be good for a Frisby ride. We might even see snow in town on sunday so what the heck, I've got a new sled coming anyway. Should be able to get past the new cabin and up into the lower meadows. Check for pics on sunday night...either great powder shots or a busted up sled!

Thanks
Greg

rough-country

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
www.rough-country.ca

The clouds lifted for a minute and I saw good snow line at 3000', both cabins are at about 4500' so it is looking good. Now don't let fear or common sense get in your way about giving it a try this sunday. We could stick to the road just up to the cabin if things go sideways and if nothing else light a fire and cook some smokies.

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
Official revy riding conditions "3" 2012/13

The clouds lifted for a minute and I saw good snow line at 3000', both cabins are at about 4500' so it is looking good. Now don't let fear or common sense get in your way about giving it a try this sunday. We could stick to the road just up to the cabin if things go sideways and if nothing else light a fire and cook some smokies.

Dam that is so tempting .

[Freerider]-

Reaction score

Just make sure you take lots of pics to tease us with!

Top Bottom