Official REVY Riding conditions 2012/13

senorjeem

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Re: Official REVY Riding conditions 2011/12

Brap Brap Brap braap brap braab braaap brap brap Brap Brap Brap braap brap braab braaap brap brap Brap Brap Brap braap brap braab braaap brap brap Brap Brap Brap braap brap braab braaap brap brap Brap Brap Brap braap brap braab braaap brap brap Brap Brap Brap braap brap braab braaap brap brap Brap Brap Brap braap brap braab braaap brap brap Brap Brap Brap braap brap braab braaap brap brap Brap Brap Brap braap brap braab braaap brap brap.....Gee this trail is sure whooped out today, and man do I ever have throttle thumb....can't figure it out.....DUH!

sweld

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Brap Brap Brap braap brap braab braaap brap brap Brap Brap Brap braap brap braab braaap brap brap Brap Brap Brap braap brap braab braaap brap brap Brap Brap Brap braap brap braab braaap brap brap Brap Brap Brap braap brap braab braaap brap brap Brap Brap Brap braap brap braab braaap brap brap Brap Brap Brap braap brap braab braaap brap brap Brap Brap Brap braap brap braab braaap brap brap Brap Brap Brap braap brap braab braaap brap brap.....Gee this trail is sure whooped out today, and man do I ever have throttle thumb....can't figure it out.....DUH!h
duh what the fawk does that have to do with finding clutch parts in revy???????

Newfie1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Well rode Frisbe today trail up was great, down as expected at end of day and still not bad. Boys a beer cost $10.00 with tip now days, I'm sure most of us don't complain about that. Equipment breaks, Parts have to be ordered, thats life.
Great Blue Bird day in revy. Forcasting snow tommorow.
Great work Revy Snowmobile Club, Keep up the good work.

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com

Grooming report for Fri. Dec. 2, /11 11.oo pm
Boulder
Kirkup, Bezanson, 1 km above cabin
-4 deg.c, 2” fresh
Frisby to top
-5 deg.c, 3” fresh.

senorjeem

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Yea back read abit dolt!

[h=2]Re: Official REVY Riding conditions 2011/12[/h]
Just wondering why we were charged $10 for trail fee today and the trail up to cabin was the roughest I have ever seen? I'm not looking for trouble ... Just wondering .... I'm sure there is a good reason ... Thanks​

There's yur back read.....Dolt

Walshy

Reaction score

Nice sled, we are heading up there this weekend, no snow in Sask for me to break in mine, gonna break er in Revy stile!!!

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Just got home from Revy tonight boys. Didn't ride today because of the fog and snow this am as we only had a short day planned before coming home. Rode Boulder yesterday and had about 1-1.5 ft of fresh most everywhere although the snow was skimpier back by turbo. Went to the lakes and the snow down there was incredible and untouched. One creek to jump to get all the way in but well worth it. Superbowl was pounded on the way out last night as well as most of the front end from sugarbowl to the cabin. Trails were rough but alot of peeps out that day. Doesn't anyone work on Fridays anymore. Lol. They will need new snow before next week or conditions will be like a parking lot. Have a safe season guys!

SCRUBZ

Reaction score

Anyone bin up frisby this weekend? Hows the new trail in?

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com

Grooming report for Sat. Dec. 3, /11 11:30 pm
Boulder
Kirkup, Bezanson, 1 km above cabin
-5 deg.c, 5.5’ total
Frisby to top
-4 deg.c

It sure is busy. Whew.
New trail up Frisby is complete and well marked. Heard when the sun came out round noon yesterday
the back end of Frisby was 3 ft. of heaven.

Last edited:

maxbed

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

whats the depth of the base? has anyone probed it up on boulder and frisby?

polaris011

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

we rode boulder friday was pretty awesome the main areas were pretty pounded but creek beds were frickin wicked lots of snow to play ... saturday we rode trout and there wasnt quite enough snow lots of land mines destroyed an a arm not long into the day...dont think we will go back till maybe after new years

rough-country

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
www.rough-country.ca

Three of us headed to Keystone today to get some riding in before the caribou closures go into affect on Jan 1,2012. I would like to thank all the riders that shoveled the side hill as we were able to book it right back to the cabin with out having to break a sweat. There was no sign of any tracks past the side hill making us wonder if we were the first to the cabin this year?. I put the trail into Standard Basin and again not a track anywhere, Jack you would have been impressed the other two guys really thought I knew were I was going, It's just like riding with you. On our way out we came through the trees and hooked up with the old original trail that was used years ago, it cut off a lot of the rough trail on the upper road.

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    192 KB · Views: 769
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    144.4 KB · Views: 767
  • 014.jpg
    014.jpg
    201.5 KB · Views: 781
  • 031.jpg
    031.jpg
    190.5 KB · Views: 769
  • 041.jpg
    041.jpg
    165.2 KB · Views: 787
Last edited:

Going West

Reaction score

Looks a like an epic day. Great pics almost makes me want to go to keystone again, thanks for sharing.

snowgood

Reaction score

Wow nice pics,and thanks to the side hill crew:)

Top Bottom