Official 2013/2014 Video thread

Mr Husaberg

Reaction score
Some footage from last weekend. Another great trip I can not wait for the next one. Filming is not easy started with the camera at the wrong angle. Then wasted the battery early on two days missed getting up on the glacier but there is always next trip!

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here is a link to my latest video. Its from March 17. I usually dont post long vids, but this one is longest movie I have posted. (IMO the best stuff starts at 330) This vid shows some sick riding, from open meadows to very techy tree riding, all in amazing snow. The best part about it? We had one of the best days of the year with extremely minimal risk. I hope some folks watch this and see how much more there is to sledding then smacking a hill all day.

In these times of an super touchy and tricky snowpack, we still have many choices of where and how to ride.

Remember, YOU control your risk and exposure. Choose your terrain wisely.

Ride safe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBfhyvAupvU&feature=youtu.be

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Here is a link to my latest video. Its from March 17. I usually dont post long vids, but this one is longest movie I have posted. (IMO the best stuff starts at 330) This vid shows some sick riding, from open meadows to very techy tree riding, all in amazing snow. The best part about it? We had one of the best days of the year with extremely minimal risk. I hope some folks watch this and see how much more there is to sledding then smacking a hill all day.

In these times of an super touchy and tricky snowpack, we still have many choices of where and how to ride.

Remember, YOU control your risk and exposure. Choose your terrain wisely.

Ride safe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBfhyvAupvU&feature=youtu.be

You would doo very well in the Koots with that "techy tree riding"......:d

Nice video and nice editing Curtis!

SRT

Reaction score
Awesome snow!! But I can't find the corner of go **** myself in my map?😪

Just killing time.

Top Bottom