Newest iPhone ......

Snow Monkey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think the newest is iPhone 4,

Looking for feedback on it. Just went through my second Torch, and thinking about switching to whatever the newest iPhone is.
Not bashing Blackberry at all, I still love them, but seem to get the duds of the bunch. In fact it has always been Blackberry for me. Even after the issues I had with the 2 Torches, I still recommend the Blackberry Torch.

The reason for posting this thread is that I have never used an iPhone, so what makes it similiar to, and what makes it different from, the Blackberry ? Specifically newest iPhone vs. Blackberry Torch if possible.
Is there anything it does that Torch doesn't, or vice versa ?

In a nutshell,I guess I'm just looking for whatever anyone has to say.

Thanks in advance for the help everyone !

Snow Monkey

fhe

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can't speak of the "4" but have the "3G' and works excellent for me. Have family and friends that have the "4" and they swear by it!

Sweigh

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Most of my tech friends have made the switch from Blackberries to Iphones. Some of those were die hard BB fans, but the Iphone just does stuff better. I can't think of a reason not to switch.

Personally, I have an Iphone 4 and I love it!

FYI: There's a tech forum on here dedicated to things like this, check it out...

Cell Phone Forum on S&M

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I love mine too,, great for almost everything the vid is sweet

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
what happened with your torch that you have been through two of them??

one quit charging and the other just quit.

p.s. she is so hard to work with eventhe phones are quitting after a couple weeks. :eek::confused:

just kidding i love you babe.:PDT_kap::fear::fear:

Snow Monkey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
one quit charging and the other just quit.

p.s. she is so hard to work with eventhe phones are quitting after a couple weeks. :eek::confused:

just kidding i love you babe.:PDT_kap::fear::fear:

Awwww, you are sweet, publicly declaring your love to me, awwwwwww.
You probably just wanna get out of sayin what ya said.
You have worked next to my office for 2 and a half years, I don't hear any complaints from you..........

Snow Monkey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
what happened with your torch that you have been through two of them??

See the thread BLACKBERRY TORCH ...I LOVE IT !!!!!!!!
and you'll see.

Basically in a small little nutshell, the first one started freezing then when I took it back to Telus they said one on every bunch is usually a dud. TYhen it started doing other weird abnormal things, then after I left I guess it did other wrong things. Had the first one 16 or 17 days, then they gave me a new one. Had that one until this week, then it would no longer charge or communicate with the computer, even when plugged in. And the charging connection in the phone would fall inside the phone and jiggle around.

They laughed and said the only two at their store with any problems, and that I sure know how to pick the duds of the bunches.
LOL !!!

KVF 700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
from what ive "heard", blackberry does email a bit better than IpHone.. i Dont know. Last blackberry i had was a pearl, it worked good now i have the iPhone 4. Just like everyone else says, its awesome. i dont use it for games. I use it for email, (2 accounts), shopping list, day planner, a little bit of music, navigation (just using the maps app that comes with it is sufficient), will "teather" it to my laptop if i dont have wifi....ive only had it for 2 weeks so far lol..

Top Bottom