Newb

Alex44

Reaction score
Hey everyone, we're in Golden sledding this weekend and met up with some of the moderators for snow and mud after playin in Quartz all day, so anyways here we are! We're from Wainwright and just got some sleds last year, an '05 M7 for me and an '04 900 kingcat for my bf, Aaron, sleddin season lasted about a month for us last year, you can check out why on youtube. So we are just learning to ride in the mountains, since there aren't too many around Wainwright (like 30 min from Sask) but I think we do pretty well, others might not haha. Anyways yeah so thats sorta about us...oh and I'm Alex and my bf is Aaron...and just to clear it up, im a girl lol.

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site Alex and Aaron you'll enjoy it. What happened last season to cut it a short sleddin season? If you don't mind me asking. I can't get it on youtube.

Scotty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hope you are enjoying the Mountain experience.:) I'm sure you'll enjoy this site as well... it can be quite fun :) Nice to see a couple more Cat riders here :D It can get a little lonely for us Cat's somtimes since there are so many ski-doo folk here... :confused:

Just remember to be polite to them... they can get really defensive sometimes... I think it's an insecurity thing? :rolleyes:

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Welcome aboard,more cat people,gotta love it!
catmando!

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site, Hope the riding is epic out there right now!:D

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hope you are enjoying the Mountain experience.:) I'm sure you'll enjoy this site as well... it can be quite fun :) Nice to see a couple more Cat riders here :D It can get a little lonely for us Cat's somtimes since there are so many ski-doo folk here... :confused:

Just remember to be polite to them... they can get really defensive sometimes... I think it's an insecurity thing? :rolleyes:
Whattaya mean Defensive?!?!?!? why are you always picking on me?!?!?!JEEEEZZZZ:D:D:D

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
we have gotten deffensive over a couple threads... like the ford one where they turned it around and started dissing us (polaris guys) :(

P.S Rucky i read this one over so no mistakes :D

Rucky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we have gotten deffensive over a couple threads... like the ford one where they turned it around and started dissing us (polarid guys) :(

P.S Rucky i read this one over so no mistakes :D

YEAH! totally unfair in the ford thread...and good job...now do that all of the time

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Welcome to the site. I think I seem you there as well. Enjoy the site and continue to be involved. Get ready for Mountain Mania 2 next season

Top Bottom