New XM at home sitting in the Garage

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got pics without any graphics and I must say it looks sick. Let me know if anybody wants to see it striped of its badges

Oh yes plain blk before anything goes on,,,,,,,,,ch!t you making it sound dirty now lmao.......

Last edited:

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
there are going to be alot of nice rides in the mountains this yr........lol
PS can somebody make some name tags for our sleds...............so we know what one is ours.....

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh my god, that full murder look is beautiful. I don't like messing with factory products or putting effort into the looks of things, but I'll be thinking long and hard about doing that to mine.

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Whichever sled your fancy Doo key works on is your sled, right? Lol we need remote starts so we can flicker the lights from a distance.

Fuel

Reaction score
Looks great, exactly like mine, all black , no stickers ! ! We have ours in the okanagan already too !

Newmanater90

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I picked up my 163? a few days ago in Saskatchewan...They must have dropped them off there first on there way west lol. I think the black look is deadly but everyone and there dog will be doing that so i gotta stand out. I have the Rising sun package sitting in my garage waiting for me to get home. I went with lime green as well as white skis and lime green loops. I also have the front and rear bumper in getting powder coated hot fluorescent orange! Gotta be different!

SidewaysInto3rd

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I picked up my 163? a few days ago in Saskatchewan...They must have dropped them off there first on there way west lol. I think the black look is deadly but everyone and there dog will be doing that so i gotta stand out. I have the Rising sun package sitting in my garage waiting for me to get home. I went with lime green as well as white skis and lime green loops. I also have the front and rear bumper in getting powder coated hot fluorescent orange! Gotta be different!

Nice one .. I got the yellow rising sun sitting here waiting .. makes me wonder if i should've gotten a yellow skid plate!
what color did you get ? let me guess, lime green !!

lets see the pics when you get the wrap on .. im the opposite of you, have my wrap, don't have my sled :(

Newmanater90

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice one .. I got the yellow rising sun sitting here waiting .. makes me wonder if i should've gotten a yellow skid plate!
what color did you get ? let me guess, lime green !!

lets see the pics when you get the wrap on .. im the opposite of you, have my wrap, don't have my sled :(

Haha yes Lime green! And I have both but im stuck in camp for a few more weeks so ill post pics when i get out! Out of all my sleds i bought in the past i havnt been more excited then i am for this one!

Canuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Definately a nice looking sled. Love the Vader look.

mobgma

Reaction score
Where is the sled? All I see is Yamaha LOL!

JK. Very nice.

Would like to see the Storm Trooper like white PRO RMK and The Darth Vader like black Summit X-XM side by side.

SidewaysInto3rd

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Haha yes Lime green! And I have both but im stuck in camp for a few more weeks so ill post pics when i get out! Out of all my sleds i bought in the past i havnt been more excited then i am for this one!

sweet .. when are you gonna get the wrap on there ?
I'm kinda torn on putting my wrap kit on seeing how sexy these things are on their own .. but it was a gift from the gf (I was complaining that all my buddy's got the same sled so we cant tell which one is belonges to whom)
I sure am glad you don't live on the west coast of BC and didn't get a yellow and black rising sun wrap .. then we might have had an issue :p

Newmanater90

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sweet .. when are you gonna get the wrap on there ?
I'm kinda torn on putting my wrap kit on seeing how sexy these things are on their own .. but it was a gift from the gf (I was complaining that all my buddy's got the same sled so we cant tell which one is belonges to whom)
I sure am glad you don't live on the west coast of BC and didn't get a yellow and black rising sun wrap .. then we might have had an issue :p

Haha i do most my riding in B.C and I'm thinking around Nov 18th i should have it complete! Black is nice and sexy but like i said i like to stand out the last Rev was lime green and hot Pink

LBZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think I'm going to pull everything but the SkiDoo decal off of the side panels.
Don't want it to be confused for a Phazer lol!
It definetly looks sic though! Can't wait to pick mine up now that it's sitting at the dealer just waiting!!

Top Bottom