New to Calgary SOLO rider. Need riding buddies!

Slim

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey whats up! No to calgary of 3 months. Lookin for some riding buddies for the winter! first trips? week long trips? ect. I love to climb, and i looooove throwin too. The more the marrier! Hope to get some feedback thanks!

Josh

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey whats up! No to calgary of 3 months. Lookin for some riding buddies for the winter! first trips? week long trips? ect. I love to climb, and i looooove throwin too. The more the marrier! Hope to get some feedback thanks!

Josh

Hi there. I live in Calgary and I'm a new rider, just started last year, only been to the mountains 3 times. Let me know if you want to ride sometime. :)

Slim

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rknight is that you Ron?

Slim

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Remember up in McBride my dad and myself pulled your buddy out of the back of Renshaw? haha tandem pulled him out and saved him a chopper ride :D

Carbon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi there. I live in Calgary and I'm a new rider, just started last year, only been to the mountains 3 times. Let me know if you want to ride sometime. :)

????????? scratch head???????:d

DRS

Reaction score
I can't say it enough. My wife and I were in the same boat a few years ago. We joined the Calgary Snowmibile Club and have met a new network of friends that ride. Club host a general meeting every 3rd Tuesday (7:30) of the month at Westhill Hurst. Club rides are also scheduled for a varity of areas in Alberta and BC.

Club has a lot of mountain riders that are always heading out for a trip.
Check out the club at the Calgary Snowmobile Show (Nov 14 - 15).

Junior Highmark

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rknight is that you Ron?

Yes it's ron. Big turbo guy that always breaks down (Cause its a yammy... Just saying..)

Remember up in McBride my dad and myself pulled your buddy out of the back of Renshaw? haha tandem pulled him out and saved him a chopper ride :D

Hey i remember you guys! I'm summitric's son, The really young kid of the fat old guy riding the rt1000.

RaspberryNytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

:d I thought you told me the same thing 2 yrs ago???:eek:

There are a few of us around Cowtown that are heading west quite often.......just keep ur eyes open here:d

RN

shawnmcgr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I can't say it enough. My wife and I were in the same boat a few years ago. We joined the Calgary Snowmibile Club and have met a new network of friends that ride. Club host a general meeting every 3rd Tuesday (7:30) of the month at Westhill Hurst. Club rides are also scheduled for a varity of areas in Alberta and BC.

Club has a lot of mountain riders that are always heading out for a trip.
Check out the club at the Calgary Snowmobile Show (Nov 14 - 15).

What he said plus there should be a snow and mud night coming up soon.....hopefully (maybe it's been announced and I've missed it).

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Make sure you go to the calgary sled show next weekend(NOV 14/15) and stop in at the snowandmud.com booth...... Always lotsa fellow sledders hanging around that booth, and i'm sure you can get some names of fellow peeps to go sleddin' with!!!

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
can I come,,,,,:d its almost GO time woooo hoooooo

whats the word for saturday RN? anyone going to golden?

GRD

Reaction score

Only 3 times! A NEWBIE!:d:eek::d

mrjck

Reaction score
if your ever in the valemount area im always looking for new people to ride with.

Hey, planning on going to do McBride 18th and 19th of Feb, Lucille the first day and Renshaw the next, then gonna go to Valemount for the 1st time on the 20th before going back to Edmonton. Maybe I'll see you on the hill! PM me if you or anyone else is going up that weekend!

-Cheers :beer:

Top Bottom