New snowchecks already arriving!!!!

towerrigger

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was just wondering if there was any major differences between a 15 and a 14 freeride since I have extra cash maiswell update it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I asked several doo dudes at the show and no one seemed to know of any. Only thing I could see was they changed the side panel clips again from last year. Have to see when it hits the snow. There were several changes from 13 to 14 that we didn't hear about till they got out on the snow.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Riderz got a bunch in last week. Haven't seen them in this early since 08/09.

Steve Slade

Reaction score
If they are comming out this early it's probably because there trying to end production on the assembly line for this chassis and you know what happened in 08 when this happened. The XP came out that year. Think something big is comming next year to go head on with the new RMK.

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If they are comming out this early it's probably because there trying to end production on the assembly line for this chassis and you know what happened in 08 when this happened. The XP came out that year. Think something big is comming next year to go head on with the new RMK.
The xp was full of bugs . Most guys preferred the rev until it the sled made improvements every year.

Last edited:

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

LMFAO. sorry by head on you mean like in 4-5 years when polaris has a comparable mountain sled?

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They already have something for that, 500 fan cooled. :)

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The xp was full of bugs . Most guys preferred the rev until it the sled made improvements every year.
I still miss my rev, had it for 8000 miles and had it dialed in

Bought a xp, still hate it lol, much worse now that I ride a xm tho

Arma-Coat Finishes

Reaction score
Ski-doo has to change their chassis sooner or later as it is no different than an 2008 XP (same bulkhead and tunnel) except for the running boards. Kinda sad really..... as they just modified it to work a bit better. My dealer mentioned my T174 would be in around late September.....we will see, But I am curious if 2016 would have some serious changes in the mix.

High Velocity

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LMFAO. sorry by head on you mean like in 4-5 years when polaris has a comparable mountain sled?

HA HA HA HA HA !!!!!!! Holy crap !! That's the funniest thing I've read on here all summer !!!!!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry......but there's no way any sane person could possibly think that little cracker box Polaris is going to hold a candle to a 174x3" track with 10more hp....enjoy your "light" machine lmfao. I'll be hanging out in the deep steep stuff

High Velocity

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry......but there's no way any sane person could possibly think that little cracker box Polaris is going to hold a candle to a 174x3" track with 10more hp....enjoy your "light" machine lmfao. I'll be hanging out in the deep steep stuff

Maxwell, there's a lot more to a machine than a 3" track. The Pro has been the top mountain sled for over three years running. The XM is a great sled (I truly love the ETEC). However, the Pro chassis has proven to be the most nimble, predictable chassis on the snow, bar none. It's only your constant OD's on Doolaid that make you believe otherwise. Cut your Doolaide consumption in half and you'll realize how close the Pro and XM are. Also, remember that your a young guy. The extra 50+ lbs of the XM is a little more than I want to fight with every ride.

High Velocity

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If only the motors would last longer than 1500-2000 miles...

I agree ! As much as I think the Pro is the ultimate mountain chassis, Poo stills owes us an engine that deserves to be in said chassis.

Top Bottom