New snowchecks already arriving!!!!

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry......but there's no way any sane person could possibly think that little cracker box Polaris is going to hold a candle to a 174x3" track with 10more hp....enjoy your "light" machine lmfao. I'll be hanging out in the deep steep stuff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
10 its probably closer to 20!

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maxwell, there's a lot more to a machine than a 3" track. The Pro has been the top mountain sled for over three years running. The XM is a great sled (I truly love the ETEC). However, the Pro chassis has proven to be the most nimble, predictable chassis on the snow, bar none. It's only your constant OD's on Doolaid that make you believe otherwise. Cut your Doolaide consumption in half and you'll realize how close the Pro and XM are. Also, remember that your a young guy. The extra 50+ lbs of the XM is a little more than I want to fight with every ride.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Here is a sensible response. And I will add that I have rode the T3 and it is great but would be soo much greater if they could narrow the bodywork and cut more weight. At that point I would come back to Ski-doo, well unless the new Axys chassis and motor put Polaris even further ahead.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here is a sensible response. And I will add that I have rode the T3 and it is great but would be soo much greater if they could narrow the bodywork and cut more weight. At that point I would come back to Ski-doo, well unless the new Axys chassis and motor put Polaris even further ahead.
Po po brain washed.... Shows through right there lmao

U will see the light one day dude

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He's right. The doo is too fat through the middle but I do love how it makes for wide boards. The boards on the pro are tiny.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You are not serious are you ??
Your calling who brain washed ???
Hmmmm.
Yes I am

I've tried them all, po po isn't for this guy, the kitty's there's just something about them that sucks ( loose steering ect) , nitros unless boosted are tanks and yawn

The viper I would love to try, don't no about them yet

I've owned lots of cats and po po in the older chassis , back in the day they where good, or as good as they could get

I can't ride a pro, at all

Hate the narrow boards, and the goofy steering, and the reliability is just not there

That's y I got a doo..... I'm just one guy, but if u look at the percentage of sleds on the hills, there's way more guys like me too

honda450

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The weight challenge isn't really a challenge. I have weighed the 2014 m8 163, the 2014 xm 163 and the 2013 pro and they are within 10 pounds full of fuel and ready for pow

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The weight challenge isn't really a challenge. I have weighed the 2014 m8 163, the 2014 xm 163 and the 2013 pro and they are within 10 pounds full of fuel and ready for pow

Yah but did you weigh them in the snow? I here the snow doesn't stick to the cats! Lol what a joke!

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
have a tough time believing that

Cat401

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sad thing is people (like you) actually believe that sh!t!

And sadder yet is people (like you) who actually believe everything that BRP says is gospel.....like "hey, mr customer, come on and test drive these sleds and if you like them go to your dealer and snocheck a 2015 sled with these new options" (lightweight, great sounding exhaust, ported lightweight track, and all those other "game changing features", etc.....) and you do.....but then months later they say to you...."oops, sorry (sucker), those were prototypes not what we are actually giving you guys...lol"......and people (like you) actually believe its all ok....................
you believe that sh!t..... Hve another sip of doo-juice.....lol

At least my snocheck will be exactly like I ordered and if its like my 13 & 14 was, it also will perform awesomelike "out of the box" with no changes needed.....

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And sadder yet is people (like you) who actually believe everything that BRP says is gospel.....like "hey, mr customer, come on and test drive these sleds and if you like them go to your dealer and snocheck a 2015 sled with these new options" (lightweight, great sounding exhaust, ported lightweight track, and all those other "game changing features", etc.....) and you do.....but then months later they say to you...."oops, sorry (sucker), those were prototypes not what we are actually giving you guys...lol"......and people (like you) actually believe its all ok....................

At least my snocheck will be exactly like I ordered and if its like my 13 & 14 was, it also will perform awesomelike "out of the box" with no changes needed.....

That's cause the they only changed the graphics! And I think the box these 2 cats come from the frosted flakes box, but that's why the are so grrrrreeeeaaatttt!
Lol

All joking aside I do think cat has a better sled then Polaris. Lol

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!! of course your snowcheck will be exactly as you ordered it because they havent changed a friggn thing in years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOD FORBID the colors dont print out like they did in the brochure.

and sorry porting and lightweight cans were not the game changer items on this t3 machine but well played. the drop and roll, 3 inch FACTORY TRACK, oh and that 174 doohickey i guess no one else has that either so thats pretty cool....redesigned front end, RF KEY to name a few.

there are 2 ways to look at this.

1 - you are heartbroken because your track now has 2 rows of ports instead of 4 and your muffler is the same as last year so your choked and want a refund.

2 - you take into consideration that the way BRP fitness tests these machines is out of this world and actually continues on past snowcheck dates and unlike other manufacturers they send out a letter saying hey you know what this didnt work out for durability sake we are removing 2 rows of ports. the other way this could have went is people blowing tracks off there T3 machines and i think they realized this was the better route to take for once you wont be a guinea pig..

i admit that can thing kind of sucks. the other manufacturers are making smaller lighter cans so wtf brp? most of us just dont care but there are deffinetly people out there that were looking forward to not having that suitcase in there. although even the new one was STILL a suitcase. go put 5lbs in your hand its not a dealbreaker

Last edited:

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Did you order a cat? They are "ok" out of the box, their running boards suck, Bars and steering post also suck. They also have cheap azz controls, stock clutching isn't great . The stock shocks are garbage too, although the T3's stock shocks are also garbage. The New Snopro's can be a fine sled, lots of power stock, climb and side hill great, BUT they need quite a few $'s in upgrades to be as nice as a Stock Doo. No doolaid BS here,,, just the truth bro......

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Also not a Fan of the Sno Pro 2piece tunnel design, my friend Kalon broke his in half jumping with his 20L jerry can strapped on the back...lol Not the smartest plan, but you can jump all day on the Doo with out taking off the links jerry can, that doo designed to not bend the tunnel. Hardly ever need the Jerry can with the Etec any ways. With the Cat, you ALWAYS need that 20L and you still will run out of gas before a Doo with no jerry can.

Last edited:
Top Bottom