New owners of sled shop in mcbride

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well guys we were up renshaw today and rode all day in like 4ft of fresh and the only tracks we found were on the main groomed trail.. It was sweet day.. Will post pics under january conditions.. Had snow comin over the big cat hood all day long.. Oh yah..

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My big kitty all cover in snow.. The best powder day i've ever got to ride so far.. AWESOME!!!!!!

Attachments

• 100_0895.jpg
    100_0895.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 69

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Picture taken today at 11:00am.

Attachments

• 100_0900.jpg
    100_0900.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 69

Powder hound

Reaction score
Glen, that shop looks better and better with all that snow building up around it. Love it, we will be up there on monday see you then.

Dean10

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yep, looks better every day.

We'll be stopping by to talk to you monday or tuesday.

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the weather is warm in town today.. And it's lookin like it's goin to be a sunny weekend, should make for some good ridin.

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Some pics of a S&Mer fixin up his apex after he hit a tree and broke up the body work abit.. The airbox was no longer useable.. In many many peices.. But he got her all duct taped back together and rode her the next day.. Red Green would be proud..LOL.. It's coldpussy's sled..

Attachments

• 100_0937.jpg
    100_0937.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 60
  • 100_0936.jpg
    100_0936.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 62
  • 100_0934.jpg
    100_0934.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 60

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Looks darn pleased with the results....lol..
Some pics of a S&Mer fixin up his apex after he hit a tree and broke up the body work abit.. The airbox was no longer useable.. In many many peices.. But he got her all duct taped back together and rode her the next day.. Red Green would be proud..LOL.. It's coldpussy's sled..

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Contrary to the rumors that some are spreading thru the sledding community, the previous owner of Ride and Hide are in NO way affiliated with Spindrift Powersports ltd. Spindrift Pwersports ltd is located in the Previous Ride and Hide building on 2nd ave in mcbride, just behind the IGA.
Spindrift Powersports is owned soley by Glenn Daykin and his Family.
Spindrift Powersports is here to provide quality service while you enjoy the sledding in Mcbride..
Hope this clarifies all rumors.
We are looking forward to meeting all snow and mudders and all others at our location in mcbride..
Thanks,
Glenn and Family.

CR500R

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Glen,

Sounds like a rumour possibly started by the pevious owner who is still in town with a business trying to compete with you in some part, but doesn't stand a chance, and is grasping at whatever may help her own business.

See you guys this weekend.

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Only a very small portion of the sledd'n community Glen. Not to worry, over 95% of the riders that are on this site know that the rumors are just that. And by the way thanks for starting your business in our fine town and making this your home.

Quadster

Reaction score
I feel people will go where they are treated good and have little laughter as well.

.08rider

Reaction score
Hey glen is that rons turbo xp in the bottom picture????

Powder hound

Reaction score
You got that right!
You two have a very nice facility with an enjoyable atmosphere.
Our group stop by last week during the week and purchased some klim gear and a belt. Thanks again for all your help.

.08rider

Reaction score
That Yammy looks better with the duct tape on than it did stock.
LOL

i am with you trailcrusader, looks way better than stock, some one should email a pic to randy swenson, you know the guy from thunderstruck, he is from yamaha. I can see it at the sled show next year, no decals just duct tape all over and a free roll to cover up any exposed yamaha decals they forgot to cover from factory. You could also substitute for the lead tape plumbers sometime use, seeing how yamaha doesn't care how much they weigh anyway. It's not like it matters after 650lbs!!!

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey glen is that rons turbo xp in the bottom picture????

I think so.. He was riding with coldpussy.. His turbo wasn't working at 100%.. But not to bad.. so i gave him some pointers on stuff to do to it and it'll work better and more consistent..

Dean10

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Store looks great Glenn, I'm glad to see it busy in there.

As powderhound mentioned, our group came in and dropped a little cash on some parts and gear, even a rental for later in the year......

I suggest everyone try to throw a little business Glenn's way, you may have been lucky so far, and not needed any parts or repair in the middle of a trip, but it is REALLY nice to have a decent shop in town, we need to make sure it stays there.

See you on the next trip.

Top Bottom